Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
346948937_1904155896609206_8926993295846379034_n.jpg

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
there was a breh in here couple days back saying some shyt like Bungo Stray Dogs is up there with the JJKs and etc - dawg I'm 5 episodes in and this shyt isn't bad - but just know if I ever catch the nikka that said in real life I'm pulling a citizen's arrest - you deserve to be in arkham asylum
Why are you comparing the start of BSD to where JJK is right now :dwillhuh: BSD S4+S5 is absolutely worthy of that praise. But it builds its time to get to that point. S1 is much more on the slow side especially the first half where it is setting up the cast and world, etc. Golden Kamuy S1 is very similar in this regard except less bytchy characters. (low key didn't realize Atsushi and Akutagawa are until people here pointed it out :pachaha: )

If we talking pure action nothing is topping JJK right now for modern shounens. Fights are A-1 top tier with top tier choregraphy. The final episode will finish up this arc and why it is my favorite in JJK and the writing is really appreciated. Overall JJK is one of the few modern shounens that also offer solid character development. (Jigo is the other.)

BSD makes it name more so in its writing and character development. Action is still good and very solid throughout. Consistent Direction is the big thing with that.

Point is you got two shows that have two different styles. Shounen and action heads will more noticeable prefer JJK. BSD has the edge in character development, writing and its pros are more wide spread.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
They know these anime onlys gonna have a heart attack, I recently reread and I'm shook :damn:

shyt is like the HxH attack on the palace on steroids

Glad we got Baki s2 to pass the time
Actually they lucky they stopping before Shibuya gets rolling. Imagine if they stopped at those points that shyt would be cruel AF to them :damn:

Like legit
Imagine them stopping for 2-3 weeks at any of these times
  1. Gojo gets sealed
  2. Sukuna awakens
  3. Sukuna reverts back into Yuji
  4. Mahito touching Nobra
Even if you read the manga you would be pissed as hell if they stopped at any of these points.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
there was a breh in here couple days back saying some shyt like Bungo Stray Dogs is up there with the JJKs and etc - dawg I'm 5 episodes in and this shyt isn't bad - but just know if I ever catch the nikka that said in real life I'm pulling a citizen's arrest - you deserve to be in arkham asylum
I haven't started BSD, but there are always going to be contrarian takes about the most popular animes.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you comparing the start of BSD to where JJK is right now :dwillhuh: BSD S4+S5 is absolutely worthy of that praise. But it builds its time to get to that point. S1 is much more on the slow side especially the first half where it is setting up the cast and world, etc. Golden Kamuy S1 is very similar in this regard except less bytchy characters. (low key didn't realize Atsushi and Akutagawa are until people here pointed it out :pachaha: )

If we talking pure action nothing is topping JJK right now for modern shounens. Fights are A-1 top tier with top tier choregraphy. The final episode will finish up this arc and why it is my favorite in JJK and the writing is really appreciated. Overall JJK is one of the few modern shounens that also offer solid character development. (Jigo is the other.)

BSD makes it name more so in its writing and character development. Action is still good and very solid throughout. Consistent Direction is the big thing with that.

Point is you got two shows that have two different styles. Shounen and action heads will more noticeable prefer JJK. BSD has the edge in character development, writing and its pros are more wide spread.

Citizen’s arrest :hubie:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

I said it.

know what else I say?

I really Really REALLY hate when cats start something just cause someone else loves it, then hate it because they don't love it as much as the person that hyped it.

":what: y'all was hyping THIS up!?"

YOU tried watching the shyt cause I say I love it. NOT cause you saw some promo material and became interested, NOT cause you seen some fights on youtube or whatever, NOT cause you read the source material.

You tried some shyt.... just cause another nikka liked the shyt. And now you complaining... cause you didn't enjoy the shyt ....just cause I did!? And you think IM the crazy one!? :what:

Go do some research and find some shyt YOU enjoy and stop complaining about not enjoying some sloppy seconds.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
OK Spellblades ep 4 went fukking hard :damn: :picard:

Haven't read the novel yet, but just judging from these 4 episode this series looks good.

First 3 episodes pacing was solid, but this episode gave it a punch to took you in imo.

Props to JC Staff they doing a nice work this year with their novel adaptations .

Screen_Shot_2023-07-28_at_1.26.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-28_at_1.34.40_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-28_at_1.34.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-28_at_1.37.20_PM.png