tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Reawatching through Misfit S2. Regarding Pacing issues. It is slow, but episodes aren't weightless. Lots of interesting lore stuff that is connected from S1.

If you didn't pay attention to the stuff outside of funny Anos moments you were never gonna like this series.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I've been gone for a while, but I've now completely FINISHED LoGH

To be honest it seems like the creators wanted this show off their hands at this point, and were just wrapping everything up as fast as possible. The last couple episodes turned this show into a shakesperian tragedy. If your favorite character was onscreen they were in DANGER. There really was a lot of good times with this anime though. That final sendoff genuinely had me :mjcry: because I've been watching it on and off for so long.

The characters really did evolve over time now that I think of it. Even the narrator evolved, and was lowkey talking shyt about the characters and hinting to blantant spoilers at times. I remember him saying something along the lines of "this decision betrays hilda's normal intelligence" basically calling her a dumbass for some choice she made :heh:

Even if it did have some slower moments after the whole yang wenli thing, I'd still say it has to be one of the GOATs
dope summary and to the bolded - there's no coming back after finishing LoGH. The bar high as fukk now:wow: you can't unwatch it

gale wolf tho :wow::wow: you CAN be a good person out here - but only if you're the best and luckiest in the game

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not watching it but traditional if going for sub quality I would say HIDIVE >>>>>> CR>> Netflix/Hulu+Disney
hidive app is the most frustrating app I've ever used :to:

I did like watching the shows Oshi No Ko and Nana, but I think I am done with that app since my sub has 2 more weeks left.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
hidive app is the most frustrating app I've ever used :to:

I did like watching the shows Oshi No Ko and Nana, but I think I am done with that app since my sub has 2 more weeks left.
I mean HIDIVE interface is garbage outside of desktop. But imo they always have something worth the sub.

ppl were really starting to wonder if JJK was really like that too :mjlol: this season about to be one of the best in the genre
Legit. This season is easily going to give us 2 arcs that is peak shounen

Even before reading the manga you can tell that a bigger quality difference than the whole demon slayer bc, mha crowd.

S1 after yuji gets revived is flames. Yuji obviously physical gifted even more so the maki (which is saying a lot ) gets his resolve tested twice and got good character development.

Gojo, nanami, goto, megumi, maki and maki all get great focus into their characters. You also add that JJK has the best fights for modern shounen.

It’s not like a jigo thing where mappa isn’t doing the manga justice. Mappa is not only living up to the manga but imo enhancing making the anime better than the manga.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch

I got tricked breh. That shyt for Brazil

Wtf

:mjlol: :mjlol:
My daughters been waiting for the rest of the Mashle dub and it keeps saying NEW so they got hype. Turned to the series page and literally every other language Dub is putting out episodes except the English. When tell you they were heated.

How the Hindi and Italian Dub like 4 episodes ahead of you? :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This Liar Liar episode might legit be one of the worst episodes of anime I ever watched (ignoring animation quality obviously.) Easy drop status

Balla

Superstar
Daps
My daughters been waiting for the rest of the Mashle dub and it keeps saying NEW so they got hype. Turned to the series page and literally every other language Dub is putting out episodes except the English. When tell you they were heated.

How the Hindi and Italian Dub like 4 episodes ahead of you? :mjlol:
Breh, it’s fukkin crazy. I think a big reason is that US voice actors are a lot more limited and doing more things or something.

I’m surprised your daughters aren’t #subgang. How that happen? Y’all should be enjoying the shows together in dub lmao.

Damn dub taken so long. The stress is something else being a month or more behind.

fukk waiting that long

:pacspit::pacspit:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Breh, it’s fukkin crazy. I think a big reason is that US voice actors are a lot more limited and doing more things or something.

I’m surprised your daughters aren’t #subgang. How that happen? Y’all should be enjoying the shows together in dub lmao.

Damn dub taken so long. The stress is something else being a month or more behind.

fukk waiting that long

:pacspit::pacspit:
Bro you got me fukked up if you think I'm sitting back waiting on a dub. :mjlol:

Too many years deep into that subtitle life for that, it's literally how I got into it. Ironically my youngest prefers sub but the oldest won't let her get ahead of her so on shows they both watch, it's mandatory dub. I felt bad for her so I told her she can watch the sub she just have to not spoil anything so her sister doesn't realize and she admitted she couldn't do it and would end up running her sisters fade over slipping up.:deadrose: