Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
yea idk that could just be some sub fukkery

they also gave the Toji vs Geto fight a more dynamic enviroment, in the manga they pretty much were fighting in that same little entry area iirc, i can see how that would feel flat in anime form

from the last panel i posted

They let Geto cook a lot more that's for sure

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Brilliant work from Mappa as everyone here has mentions. Everything delivered. Voice acting delivered. Man Toji just breathing confidence. I did hear people thought people complaining that Toji sounds too old, but I think everything about him was perfectly executed. (On another note apparently his VA also voices Nikolay from BSD :skip: ) Feeling the rage from Geto was perfect, but if Toju beat Gojo, we knew the result was obvious.

Now people know why Gojo is the goat mofrtn sorcerer, he was seconds from his death where his brain just clicked. Thus the creation of purple. The unease that Toji felt really set the tone for that quick fight.

But everything after that fight is very very important going forward. So make sure to pay attention. Next episode caps off my favorite arc in the series so still looking forward to next week as well.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
JJK setting the standard for Shounen and Kenshin doing its thing with a good 4 episode showing.

But also Spy Classroom actually is really good so far in S2. I guess this is what people were expecting instead we got that atrocious first 3 episodes. These 3 shows back to back on Thursday all actions is real good. Tho if you haven't watch S1 of Spy Class I wouldn't bother.

Granted JJK is setting the action standard by far.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Also, Baki is complete bat shyt crazy :russ::russ::russ:

This nicca told Jack “you washed, you should quit”:deadrose:
I binged season 1 but I forgot what happened after Baki started getting all sick and skinny in the hospital.

I need to see how they elevated the fukkery :wow: I'll never forget bro(Speck iirc) slamming bullets into another dudes mouth and smacking him so they exploded

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I binged season 1 but I forgot what happened after Baki started getting all sick and skinny in the hospital.

I need to see how they elevated the fukkery :wow: I'll never forget bro(Speck iirc) slamming bullets into another dudes mouth and smacking him so they exploded

Oh you missed so much fukkery then

Outside of Jojo which gets more in the fantasy area….. there is no other anime that can match it in fukkery

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Oh you missed so much fukkery then

Outside of Jojo which gets more in the fantasy area….. there is no other anime that can match it in fukkery
Couldn't have been that many episodes breh I was almost done with the season

I think the Baki fukkery is wilder than Jojo's cuz there's no explanation for the feats of strength outside of these nikkas being strong af :pachaha: atleast Jojo's tried to make it make sense within the context

Dude went out the window, Baki turns his head for a second and this man done jumped BACK in the same window, knocked the mother out, kidnapped the girl and was already driving down the street in a truck

shyt happened in like 4 seconds :dead:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yup, they did Toji and Hidden Inventory's fights justice and more :wow: :banderas:

Now we get "the talk" next episode and we wrap this flashback up so we move into the madness that is Shibuya :damn:
We gotta wait 3-4 weeks tho. Def rewatching these 5 episodes before JJK comes back.

Anime onlies y’all gotta shibuya shyt as soon as it airs. Cause if not high chance you will get spoiled.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We gotta wait 3-4 weeks tho. Def rewatching these 5 episodes before JJK comes back.

Anime onlies y’all gotta shibuya shyt as soon as it airs. Cause if not high chance you will get spoiled.
Yeah, I still think a 2 week break is weird as fukk.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I still think a 2 week break is weird as fukk.
I mean I would be surprised there wasn't any delay. I'm surprised Mappa of all studios would announce a planned delay.

Nowadays it feels like every anime ends up with at least one delay unless they finish before the season starts like BSD or its shyt effort on the studios end.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there was a breh in here couple days back saying some shyt like Bungo Stray Dogs is up there with the JJKs and etc - dawg I'm 5 episodes in and this shyt isn't bad - but just know if I ever catch the nikka that said in real life I'm pulling a citizen's arrest - you deserve to be in arkham asylum