peppe

Superstar
Daps

Oh daaaammmnnnnn

I hope we not finna see another purge

No it makes a little more sense why my site got bushed

Blame it on the countless streaming services that:

1: are region locking you so you cant even watch the anime
2: if you want to watch all the seasonal animes you are forced to subscribe to them all because of exclusivity deals.

As for manga and novels etc if there werent scanlations a lot of mangas werent as big as they are now. If they dont want to loose money then translate it and people will buy.

For example i bought the novels for eminence in the shadow. We are now almost 8 months later and the 5th book still hasnt been released by yen press. But a scanlation group translated it so yeah im not going to pay for the 5th one. I know there are rules and procedures and yadadada. But the consumer doesnt care.

Another example of a popular novel is the new gate. 20+ books and manga all translated by the fans but no official release in sight. And another big problem is when they wait for years to translate a popular series like the new gate. They day ones arent going to buy book 1 and read it again. Translating those 20 books will take take 7 years if they do it as fast as j novel club. They will never catch up so its a loosing battle.

Either way i could care less. I support when i can but i refuse to pay full price and only have 50% or less access to what other counties have.

Fix that broken system and you will recoup a lot of that “missed” money. Until then fukk em

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
So does anyone think that FGT Ichigo > RG-trained Ichigo?
We never really got to see the full extent of what FGT could do because it was so short lived and literally only did 1 move but I'd have to believe that it's weaker than his Royal Guard training. The reason being the Sternritters and Yhwach specifically, should be stronger than an incomplete Aizen.
It should have been my nikka Gin :mjcry:
Yeah he dedicated his entire life from childhood for that moment, had one of the most vicious Bankai and just ended up helping his opp evolve. Foul AF. :francis:
Screen_Shot_2023-07-25_at_9.13.44_AM.png

Are these dudes unable to give him a permanent sentence. Like I get he is immortal and you can't kill him, but you can't really be serious about considering letting him walk free in 20,000 years :heh:
And he was in that bih laughing throughout sentencing. A whole ass menace. :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm like 7 minutes into The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses and this seems like a drop.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
There aint nothing like a series with villians that are pure evil :wow:

Griffith prolly takes the cake and he did the shyt IMMEDIATELY when he switched sides

Mahito with how he tries to torture Yuji specifically :damn: transfigured his brand new friend in front of him and made him kill children shortly after

Eren aint do shyt wrong imo so :sas2: you ask me, everyone EXCEPT paradis island fam was evil as fukk

Makima giving my son Denji the most severe case of blue balls known to man with her games :noah: shyt is dastardly

oh and how could i forget @Bryan Danielson :unimpressed: Gentle Criminal trying to crash the school talent show.........

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Screen_Shot_2023-07-25_at_9.13.44_AM.png

Are these dudes unable to give him a permanent sentence. Like I get he is immortal and you can't kill him, but you can't really be serious about considering letting him walk free in 20,000 years :heh:
he marking off days in his mental calendar with the :mjgrin:

what even funnier is Ywach barely seen this man and got caught up in his shyt too :mjlol: left his ass down there, aint no pardons for this nikka when the Quinces take over