Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You my boy but we're not going to do this. :francis:

Whether or not you behave like an adult has no bearing on you willingly smashing like 13 year olds just because you're in a child's body. He doesn't have amnesia, he's not confused, there's no external plot device. He's literally getting minor's cheeks because he couldn't get any as a teen and later whole ass adult.

Immaturity is not a valid defense for pedophilia.

I can see if he reincarnated as an adult midget. But he's an actual kid though. So how do you square that circle?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I've lost count how many times i've tried to start this show now :dead: Im pretty sure i made it into season 2 with all the flashback and backstory stuff, and STILL dropped it to the point where i had to start from S1 again to remember what's going on

it has all the elements of a good show i just don't give a fukk about any of the characters individually i guess, the inherent vibe of the show doesn't feel unique enough, and they really didn't give me a compelling reason to be invested in the plot, criminals doing shyt and nikkas tryna stop them? okay :russell: the cop/detective plots never really resonated with me in general. If you're gonna have a slow, whatever 1st season then the rest of your series better be pure GOATsauce :francis:

and that show may have the WOAT goons in anime :laff: the only thing i remember is how they would dump 200 rounds of bullets at nikkas and not hit a thing, all the time!

BSD reminds me of a fully loaded LA Clippers squad :manny: yea they gonna make the playoffs and may even give the champs a decent series, but there's just something about em where i'll never view em as true contenders
If you still not feeling it past that flashback arc in S2. Series just aint for you .
I can see if he reincarnated as an adult midget. But he's an actual kid though. So how do you square that circle?
I think its the fact that his monolouges are from his former life's voice is where it becomes weird for most people.

It's like mentally he is a man child from his previous life. But in this world he is a kid. People have every right to feel uncomfortable.

Honestly how many isekais are there where the previous life is a big deal. The only other notable one is Bookworm. The rest of them be like I am going to make the best of my new life.

MT with Rudy trying to be a better person (as uncomfortable as it can be at times) and bookworm with Myne having regrets with how she was with her family and the way it brings this issue is heavy and great.

Slime and Re:Zero do stuff here and there from what I seen from the anime, but never is a major theme like these two shows.

So many other good iseakis in general could remove the isekai theme and just be pure fantasy and don't miss a beat.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
It's like mentally he is a man child from his previous life. But in this world he is a kid. People have every right to feel uncomfortable.

I'm not saying they don't. The Japanese try to be slick putting age-inappropriate things in their stories. TBH.

Just in the context of the story, a mentally arrested man (aka man-child) has to relive his life and is currently a child. Dealing with people physically his age. Not to mention the real world parallels, ie. villages, carriages, and things. That's Middle Ages. And .... well if you know history, you know the rest.

But yes, remove the isekai portion of the story and everything works out just fine. No unnecessary ethical (if not moral) issues to deal with.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch alright I just finished the episode where Ichigo uses Final Getsuga against Aizen. Dude was getting abused by Gin a few episodes ago but now he basically overpowering Aizen :skip:. Urahara sealing Aizen was cool :ehh: he lowkey one of my favorites.

Like if he trained up after the Ulquiorra fight and beat Gin and then beat Aizen I could see that maybe. I guess they rockin with the time he trained was nothing in the real world and soul society. Idk if I'm feelin that. I guess I'm gonna get an answer why he keeps or gets back his Shinigami powers

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
GOTDAMN!!! My main anime site/source is going down

I was just telling @RennisDeynolds a few days ago about how I hoping this would last as I been using it for about 2 or 3 years now.

Went there to check out JJK and got this message

Shutting down​

We can't provide content anymore without popup-ads. All the scraped contents are protected by cors or other security measures.​

This domain is also being targeted and we don't want to change domains.​

If you have bookmarks. You can find them here

animedao.to is the only animedao domain. The others claiming to be us are fake.​

Thank you and goodbye~​

Man this a bytch

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch alright I just finished the episode where Ichigo uses Final Getsuga against Aizen. Dude was getting abused by Gin a few episodes ago but now he basically overpowering Aizen :skip:. Urahara sealing Aizen was cool :ehh: he lowkey one of my favorites.

Like if he trained up after the Ulquiorra fight and beat Gin and then beat Aizen I could see that maybe. I guess they rockin with the time he trained was nothing in the real world and soul society. Idk if I'm feelin that. I guess I'm gonna get an answer why he keeps or gets back his Shinigami powers
Boy you aren't lying, Gin was giving that man the blues effortlessly. But yeah, he hit that world's version of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and emerged an entirely different level of creature. It worked for me because it was such a limited time thing, he literally gave up everything for a smooth 5 minutes to overpower Aizen.

If it were permanent, I couldn't have rocked with it.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
If someone can put me on to something new that will be great.

If not, I guess I'm fukked for a little while till I can find something else

Damn man this shyt sucks
Dark gathering - horror
Undead murder girl farce - mystery
Zom 100
Helck - fantasy + action+ comedy
Reign of the Seven Spellblades - fantasy

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dark gathering - horror
Undead murder girl farce - mystery
Zom 100
Helck - fantasy + action+ comedy
Reign of the Seven Spellblades - fantasy

Precate :heh:

But I’m sorry I wasn’t clear. I meant like a new site to stream shows.

My main site closed

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
That suicide attempt by Rudeus was more visceral than I expected it to be. He continues to not handle rejection well. I’m glad to see Elinalise returning next episode, she winds up becoming one of my favorite characters in this arc as we learn more about her.

Not much to add to the Rudeus discussion. Before reincarnating he was an immature, mentally stunted slob and continues to be such post reincarnation until the turning points shift his perspective. There are a few of them upcoming this season.