T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
HOLD UP

@LordDeathwatch

foul-ref.gif

Maybe my memory is failing me rn, and you can respond in spoilers or in the manga thread or whatever, I'm pretty sure Gege NEVER explains this.

But in JJK, present-day Gojo is literally detailed as perfect in every way

Why does Nanami have the record for consecutive black flashes :jbhmm: shouldn't every Gojo attack be a black flash?

Idk why this thought randomly formed itself but now I need answers

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
HOLD UP

@LordDeathwatch

foul-ref.gif

Maybe my memory is failing me rn, and you can respond in spoilers or in the manga thread or whatever, I'm pretty sure Gege NEVER explains this.

But in JJK, present-day Gojo is literally detailed as perfect in every way

Why does Nanami have the record for consecutive black flashes :jbhmm: shouldn't every Gojo attack be a black flash?

Idk why this thought randomly formed itself but now I need answers
Gege has made it fairly ambiguous as far as the standards and requirements but it's implied through the characters that it boils down to luck, Todo seemed to think character played a part but that's probably just his own musings.

Syncing to hit a single Black Flash seems to be something you can train for. Chaining them however seems to be a roll of the dice. Gege did say he likes Nanami as a character so it wouldn't surprise me if that's why he ended up with the title.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That was a million years ago for me. I read the manga and skipped the show.
How could you forget he was locked up?
I mean they used him and he's a major part of the final battle.
683d.png

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It wasn't memorable to me. I remember reading this arc when it came out. Just not something that really stuck with me.
That’s like the final battle. Some of the very last chapters. Might as well say you don’t remember how Bleach actually ended if you don’t remember that. A lot of people were pissed off because of how some things went down in that final battle
not really getting to see Ichigo at full power with his bankai

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Zom100 is my contender for show of the year so far :whoo:
:gucci: I like it too but we're literally just on the introduction arc breh, we have no idea what the plot is beyond him address his list, there's definitely gonna be one

Also I wonder how much of this story was influenced by Sunset Overdrive :mjpls: lotta people may have forgot but they really did the whole colorful, fun apocalypse shyt and it got slept on

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
My Happy Marriage delivering with another top notch and episode and probably. Direction again is top notch and the ending scenes with Miyo & Hana and Miyo & Kudou were superb :mjcry: