tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Every season the way Dazai adds on to his scheme makes him more and more scarier by the season jesus christ. From what I remember this is the most detailed we got with Akutagawa's backstory. Dazai is basically his older brother when he had nothing left in this world. So a younger brother always wanting to impress his older brother is what their relationship feels like. The reveal that Akutagawa mentions about his lungs makes this even more apparent.Then him leaving him def only added to that. But in this episode you see the changes in him since his promise Atsushi.

Regarding the fight.

Holy fukking shyt Fukuchi is beyond OP holy fukking shyt. So basically he can make weapons 100x stronger, his sword can go through space and he can control time what the bloody fukk :damn:.He can even reverse time to stop them from escaping jesus christ.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Every season the way Dazai adds on to his scheme makes him more and more scarier by the season jesus christ. From what I remember this is the most detailed we got with Akutagawa's backstory. Dazai is basically his older brother when he had nothing left in this world. So a younger brother always wanting to impress his older brother is what their relationship feels like. The reveal that Akutagawa mentions about his lungs makes this even more apparent.Then him leaving him def only added to that. But in this episode you see the changes in him since his promise Atsushi.

Regarding the fight.

Holy fukking shyt Fukuchi is beyond OP holy fukking shyt. So basically he can make weapons 100x stronger, his sword can go through space and he can control time what the bloody fukk :damn:.He can even reverse time to stop them from escaping jesus christ.

This episode was just :banderas:

That fight was practically on par with Gojo and Toji from last week.

Brehs better get on this BSD wave.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This episode was just :banderas:

That fight was practically on par with Gojo and Toji from last week.

Brehs better get on this BSD wave.
Yea. Obviously animation in JJK was better. But the fact that this series continues to build on stuff even from the favorite start shows how great it is. Few things aside series is so well written and honestly the only series that could top S4 or S5 for AOTY for me is Frieren or JJK.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch Undead Murder Girl Farce is something I think you would really like. It's based on a novel and the adaptation looks really good. It's big on the mystery and detective themes so far and imo not many people here would appreciate it. Music choice and banter is really nice here as well. The first mini arc wrapped up and the mystery case along with it.

Not sure if it will be as heavy in the cases and detective mystery or start to have more action. But its def one of my favorites from this season. (3 out of 4 air on wednesdays lol)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Regarding the fight.

:mjcry: breh, how do you defeat somebody like that. This aint the shounen for those kinda powers.

dude got his hand cut off, the sword was cut in half..... and it STILL DID THE JOB.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Regarding the fight.

What anime is this?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yea. Obviously animation in JJK was better. But the fact that this series continues to build on stuff even from the favorite start shows how great it is. Few things aside series is so well written and honestly the only series that could top S4 or S5 for AOTY for me is Frieren or JJK.

here's hoping they Frieren justice as far as animation/direction goes.

It's such an interesting/unique take on the genre, but it might get buried under the bells and whistles hype (like Golden Kamuy/To Your Eternity)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch Undead Murder Girl Farce is something I think you would really like. It's based on a novel and the adaptation looks really good. It's big on the mystery and detective themes so far and imo not many people here would appreciate it. Music choice and banter is really nice here as well. The first mini arc wrapped up and the mystery case along with it.

Not sure if it will be as heavy in the cases and detective mystery or start to have more action. But its def one of my favorites from this season. (3 out of 4 air on wednesdays lol)
Much appreciated breh, between this and Dark Gathering you've been giving out some gems.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Ok I'll finish watching it.
Keep in mind the watch order is S1 -> S2 -> Dead Apple Movie -> OVA -> S3 -> S4 -> S5.

:mjcry: breh, how do you defeat somebody like that. This aint the shounen for those kinda powers.

dude got his hand cut off, the sword was cut in half..... and it STILL DID THE JOB.
That damn note thingy. Like the crazy thing in most shounens you could discount that as bullshyt, but here he prob wrote those powers in the first note at the beginning of S4. The only way I can legit think they can beat that bullshyt is writing on the page that he has. But how are they gonna get the page if he is holding on to it :damn:

There is def gonna be a fight between him and Fukuzawa. That shyt would be hyped af :ohlawd:

I hate to say it, but you gotta stick with it until it gets all of it's "silliness" out of it's system.
Honestly I still feel the train arc in S1 where they introduce Kyouko is where the quality jump in this starts and doesn't fall off imo. It's crazy how silly Dazai starts, but he is a cold blooded demon.

here's hoping they Frieren justice as far as animation/direction goes.

It's such an interesting/unique take on the genre, but it might get buried under the bells and whistles hype (like Golden Kamuy/To Your Eternity)
It's getting a 2 hr first episode (or something like that) Madhouse is the studio doing it and the director I believe is the Boochi director. (He did an insane job for a comedy sol) So many good signs with what the adaptation is going.

I read the first 3 vols and it is :wow:. The writing is so good and so refreshing.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I hate to say it, but you gotta stick with it until it gets all of it's "silliness" out of it's system.
I'm on season 2 so far.

Edit nearing the end of season 3 apparently. For some reason, the seasons on my stream have incorrect episodes. Season 1 had 24 episodes on my illegals so in reality I watched s1 & 2.

Last edited: