T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Oh daaaammmnnnnn

I hope we not finna see another purge

No it makes a little more sense why my site got bushed

Man hardly any of that money goes to the creators :camby: they barely even see bread from merch unless u cop directly from their sites, I don't care how much the top %1 lost, they abusing these people

If you still not feeling it past that flashback arc in S2. Series just aint for you .
Imma try again tonight since that Inoue boxing fight comes on at like 8am est (it's in Japan)

But it's really just looking like high grade mids

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
dCaTS5d.png

if this junji ito manga ever got animated :pachaha:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Boy you aren't lying, Gin was giving that man the blues effortlessly. But yeah, he hit that world's version of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and emerged an entirely different level of creature. It worked for me because it was such a limited time thing, he literally gave up everything for a smooth 5 minutes to overpower Aizen.

If it were permanent, I couldn't have rocked with it.
Do you think they made Ichigo too strong, and do you wish the battle was more of a battle?

Dude literally did not break a sweat against Aizen full powered.

I imagined the battle was going to be super OP, but it was basically a one shot.

It really reminded me of Gon vs Pitou on some real shyt.

Dude sacrificed his all of his power to achieve his future power.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Do you think they made Ichigo too strong, and do you wish the battle was more of a battle?

Dude literally did not break a sweat against Aizen full powered.

I imagined the battle was going to be super OP, but it was basically a one shot.

It really reminded me of Gon vs Pitou on some real shyt.

Dude sacrificed his all of his power to achieve his future power.
No, I think he was JUST strong enough for it to fit the narrative and give the audience the payoff that had been building for years. Aizen literally ran that series unopposed and with shameless ease up until that point, so having someone completely demolish him in that same overwhelming fashion was necessary and satisfying.

At the same time, no one could conceivably do that in the time allotted so him being immediately depowered was just as necessary. The fact that we see it actually pushed Aizen's evolution forward too not even 5 minutes later justified the power and kept that character looking strong in a loss that would have ended the credibility of anyone else.
Not only was she 15 but she's also his cousin :scust:
Breh you see I just left it alone. I don't care about mental trauma and excuses, he's a self aware adult who ends up knocking down a girl that's barely 15 that he's been plotting on since the age of 7.

And this isn't @tripleaamin , I'm talking about anyone else trying to take the "it's just fantasy" route to justify that. Like Birdman said, I ain't got no more talking.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
No, I think he was JUST strong enough for it to fit the narrative and give the audience the payoff that had been building for years. Aizen literally ran that series unopposed and with shameless ease up until that point, so having someone completely demolish him in that same overwhelming fashion was necessary and satisfying.

At the same time, no one could conceivably do that in the time allotted so him being immediately depowered was just as necessary. The fact that we see it actually pushed Aizen's evolution forward too not even 5 minutes later justified the power and kept that character looking strong in a loss that would have ended the credibility of anyone else.

Breh you see I just left it alone. I don't care about mental trauma and excuses, he's a self aware adult who ends up knocking down a girl that's barely 15 that he's been plotting on since the age of 7.

And this isn't @tripleaamin , I'm talking about anyone else trying to take the "it's just fantasy" route to justify that. Like Birdman said, I ain't got no more talking.
Breh, you understand how satisfying it was to watch Ichigo fukk him up, and I only watched the show for a few months.

I was happy to see that damn smug gone.

I wished Ichigo fukked him up more.

:wow: :wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Breh, you understand how satisfying it was to watch Ichigo fukk him up, and I only watched the show for a few months.

I was happy to see that damn smug gone.

I wished Ichigo fukked him up more.

:wow: :wow:
And THAT'S exactly what Kubo was going for. He built up Aizen and his untouchable aura for so long and kept teasing a possible weakness right before crushing everyone's dreams over and over, so the hype was there. You just have to cash that in and do it in a way that's definitive and memorable, he managed both with the Final Getsuga.

He humbled that man and even had the sentient mini god artifact in his chest not fukking with him for long enough to get captured. At the end of the day, Aizen remains a threat on a thin leash and Ichigo has more room for development.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Boy you aren't lying, Gin was giving that man the blues effortlessly. But yeah, he hit that world's version of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and emerged an entirely different level of creature. It worked for me because it was such a limited time thing, he literally gave up everything for a smooth 5 minutes to overpower Aizen.

If it were permanent, I couldn't have rocked with it.

So does anyone think that FGT Ichigo > RG-trained Ichigo?

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
And THAT'S exactly what Kubo was going for. He built up Aizen and his untouchable aura for so long and kept teasing a possible weakness right before crushing everyone's dreams over and over, so the hype was there. You just have to cash that in and do it in a way that's definitive and memorable, he managed both with the Final Getsuga.

He humbled that man and even had the sentient mini god artifact in his chest not fukking with him for long enough to get captured. At the end of the day, Aizen remains a threat on a thin leash and Ichigo has more room for development.

It should have been my nikka Gin :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Am I Actually the Strongest? Is a riot. This mofo magicked internet into a medieval world and turned his little sister into an otaku streaming anime. She lying to her parents about sitting in her brother's room watching anime for hours. Said she doing magical research. He didn't even tell her to lie about it.