LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
yeah, that was fukking brutal. Really hammered home how dangerous that fukker is.

Confession: JJK made me lose my "No-Read Gang" membership. :mjcry:
Rep incoming, welcome home.
@LordDeathwatch

f0eca1bc31cb22218f5f6287b31b19c9.gif
we-gon-run-it-up-and-nobody-gon-stop-plies.gif

Can't stop, won't stop :umad:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I've read other novels like The Beginning After the End which starts of as a poorly veiled MT clone and saw the author confront that same issue with the level of realism it would normally have. In TBATE the clear female love interest romance isn't even remotely dealt with until she reaches adulthood.

In MT we watch the main character manipulate adults as he is still physically a child. He clearly identifies as being an adult. Not even getting into the ethics of it adults and children live in different worlds. I just don't see how he can romantically relate to a child. The teacher chick he stole her panties yeah I can see him relating to her. She's an adult too. The young elf girl and Eris he's basically a groomer with.

Maybe it's a Japanese thing like how they keep writing these novels and manga where people fall in love with their sister or a sister like character. The like to write some weird shyt.
Japan as a whole got a lot of sexual hang ups ranging from bizarre(humanoid cow girl providing milk) to pedophilic(including loli type characters). Roxy is one such character. She is of age but she looks like a young teenager throughout. Eris(15)and Rudy(45) having sex at storyline age 15 is in line with the law of Japan. They just upped the age of consent to 16. It’s strange as fukk to even type that :scusthov:

I can see the angle the author was taking with Rudues so it didn’t make me want to drop the story but I can see why others would.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Japan as a whole got a lot of sexual hang ups ranging from bizarre(humanoid cow girl providing milk) to pedophilic(including loli type characters). Roxy is one such character. She is of age but she looks like a young teenager throughout. Eris(15)and Rudy(45) having sex at storyline age 15 is in line with the law of Japan. They just upped the age of consent to 16. It’s strange as fukk to even type that :scusthov:

I can see the angle the author was taking with Rudues so it didn’t make me want to drop the story but I can see why others would.
I still remember when she was spying on Rudues parents having sex and masturbating to it. I mean I watch a lot of crazy stuff but it's deliberately that way usually for absurdist humor. It seemed as if this went on that factored in less or less but it did feel like the author was forcing in these perverted moments that added nothing to the story in a story that was supposed to be taken seriously.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I still remember when she was spying on Rudues parents having sex and masturbating to it. I mean I watch a lot of crazy stuff but it's deliberately that way usually for absurdist humor. It seemed as if this went on that factored in less or less but it did feel like the author was forcing in these perverted moments that added nothing to the story in a story that was supposed to be taken seriously.
I’d assume it was to show her lack of companionship, being alone and a sense of wanting to be satisfied. I see where you coming from completely (pause, no pun intended). Mt not without its faults. The redacted side story being one of the most notable.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm fukking with OP's energy in Zom100, nikka hit the matrix jump :whew:

Need to see where they find the big titty samurai girl at tho :mjlol: I woulda BEEN found a bigger penthouse or abandoned loft by now to move into

Also I'm finally watching this final cour of NiER

:heh: I KNOW Yoko-san didn't hit us with a 15 minute episode, cmon son

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
As far as MT in concerned, I was under the impression that even during his real life, Rudeus still had the mentality of a teenage loser, hence him still having mad flashbacks of school bullying, dude has zero experience with any females so while he's been alive longer, he ain't grooming shyt with these girls, if anything he still learning shyt since he's underdeveloped as fukk, idk where or how y'all decided he was going off of morals like that.

No part of my brain expected the story to take the age thing seriously to the point where he's turning down advances until he's older, shyt is a fake world :dahell: none of that logic and rules apply here

doesn't seem like something they expected the viewers to hone in on, he's NOT just gonna be avoiding this world's women until he's 20-30-40 years old again, he'd be back where he started having zero experience

gotta suspend your disbelief with the isekais man, this dude was a BABY, sexually enjoying breastfeeding, had Paul looking at him with the :jbhmm: :stopitslime: :ufdup:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
As far as MT in concerned, I was under the impression that even during his real life, Rudeus still had the mentality of a teenage loser, hence him still having mad flashbacks of school bullying, dude has zero experience with any females so while he's been alive longer, he ain't grooming shyt with these girls, if anything he still learning shyt since he's underdeveloped as fukk, idk where or how y'all decided he was going off of morals like that.

No part of my brain expected the story to take the age thing seriously to the point where he's turning down advances until he's older, shyt is a fake world :dahell: none of that logic and rules apply here

doesn't seem like something they expected the viewers to hone in on, he's NOT just gonna be avoiding this world's women until he's 20-30-40 years old again, he'd be back where he started having zero experience

gotta suspend your disbelief with the isekais man, this dude was a BABY, sexually enjoying breastfeeding, had Paul looking at him with the :jbhmm: :stopitslime: :ufdup:
Are you an anime only?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Same here only got to Ep 3 I may revisit it tho
I've lost count how many times i've tried to start this show now :dead: Im pretty sure i made it into season 2 with all the flashback and backstory stuff, and STILL dropped it to the point where i had to start from S1 again to remember what's going on

it has all the elements of a good show i just don't give a fukk about any of the characters individually i guess, the inherent vibe of the show doesn't feel unique enough, and they really didn't give me a compelling reason to be invested in the plot, criminals doing shyt and nikkas tryna stop them? okay :russell: the cop/detective plots never really resonated with me in general. If you're gonna have a slow, whatever 1st season then the rest of your series better be pure GOATsauce :francis:

and that show may have the WOAT goons in anime :laff: the only thing i remember is how they would dump 200 rounds of bullets at nikkas and not hit a thing, all the time!

BSD reminds me of a fully loaded LA Clippers squad :manny: yea they gonna make the playoffs and may even give the champs a decent series, but there's just something about em where i'll never view em as true contenders

Last edited: