tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-07-23_at_6.42.00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-23_at_6.42.02_PM.png

On episode 306 now on Bleach. You know this is mighty convenient to able to train up while the fate of your loved ones are at stake :skip:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Based purely on tactical expertisé shown thus far, Toji is easily the best in the series. In a short window he created and successfully implemented a plan to kill a target guarded by the strongest guy in the world and succeeded. Everything that occurred went according to plan and he took little to no damage in the process, you just don't see that from villains often.

What makes it even more impressive is that he's just a guy with no ability to use Cursed Energy and here he is heading up against Geto after washing Gojo. Evil Mash, Demon Rock Lee, whatever you want to call him, he's that guy.
And all of it stemmed from a few seconds interaction 10 years prior :wow: he never came back around the nikka until he put a blade in him.

Low-key coulda made this arc a movie too now that I'm thinking about it

just watched MT :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: he took the fattest of L's, a fukking teenager destroyed this mans mental, the man-god need to give him therapy sessions!

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Ayo why they do Gojo dirtier than in the manga? :mjlol:

Breh let Toji open him up (pause) like a zipped up hoodie :picard:

Had my boy laying there with flies on his face :scust:

yeah, that was fukking brutal. Really hammered home how dangerous that fukker is.

Confession: JJK made me lose my "No-Read Gang" membership. :mjcry:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Rudeus "curse" :mjcry:

And yeah, if anyone really wants to analyze him like if he was a real person there's no defending him for his actions with Eris (or any girl he encountered). I guess the author made him like this so he could sell more novels to the :sitdown: crowd, which Japan has way too much of.

I gave in and watch the first 3 eps of JJK and Mappa did not disappoint :banderas:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean if we keeping it real shows like Vinland, Golden Kamuy and BSD despite having a great combination of great characters + development, good action and great writing just won't reach the level of hype and popularity as those shounens.
I've never been able to get past BSD's 1st episode. I've tried three times and it never clicked with me. shyt, the second time I tried I had completely forgotten I had already watched once :dead:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I've never been able to get past BSD's 1st episode. I've tried three times and it never clicked with me. shyt, the second time I tried I had completely forgotten I had already watched once :dead:
I mean we all mentioned it before the start (more so the first half) of S1 is kind of meh. It does a great at showcasing each member of the DA. The Kyouka arc that ends S1 is great and where the series starts to find it stride and outside of one weird arc in S3 doesn't lose its footing.

Dazai being this goofy dude at the start is funny, looking back he is prob easily one of the scariest dudes on the show.

Basically BSD is one of those shows you gotta let it cook.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I mean we all mentioned it before the start (more so the first half) of S1 is kind of meh. It does a great at showcasing each member of the DA. The Kyouka arc that ends S1 is great and where the series starts to find it stride and outside of one weird arc in S3 doesn't lose its footing.

Dazai being this goofy dude at the start is funny, looking back he is prob easily one of the scariest dudes on the show.

Basically BSD is one of those shows you gotta let it cook.

Akutagawa sucked the life out of S1 for me :hubie:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Rudeus "curse" :mjcry:

And yeah, if anyone really wants to analyze him like if he was a real person there's no defending him for his actions with Eris (or any girl he encountered). I guess the author made him like this so he could sell more novels to the :sitdown: crowd, which Japan has way too much of.

I gave in and watch the first 3 eps of JJK and Mappa did not disappoint :banderas:
I've read other novels like The Beginning After the End which starts of as a poorly veiled MT clone and saw the author confront that same issue with the level of realism it would normally have. In TBATE the clear female love interest romance isn't even remotely dealt with until she reaches adulthood.

In MT we watch the main character manipulate adults as he is still physically a child. He clearly identifies as being an adult. Not even getting into the ethics of it adults and children live in different worlds. I just don't see how he can romantically relate to a child. The teacher chick he stole her panties yeah I can see him relating to her. She's an adult too. The young elf girl and Eris he's basically a groomer with.

Maybe it's a Japanese thing like how they keep writing these novels and manga where people fall in love with their sister or a sister like character. The like to write some weird shyt.