winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Somebody get my boy Rudeus some blue chew:mjcry:

Eris still has him going through it:sadbron:

( Cue Up Sean Kingston’s Beautiful Girls)
And this is why Arthur Leywin > Rudeus. When he reincarnated and a child came onto him he was like nah I'm a grown ass man mentally and that's a child. Can't do it. Rudeus was more than happy to lay up with a kid.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Thinking about it damm everyone just literally leaving Rudy. Tbh episode was kinda hard to watch, but still was pretty good. Basically thinned out that Rudy's mental state is much much worse then we realized. That girl Eris really messed his mental that bad :huhldup:
What other series showing ED in an impactful way for character development :youngsabo:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
And this is why Arthur Leywin > Rudeus. When he reincarnated and a child came onto him he was like nah I'm a grown ass man mentally and that's a child. Can't do it. Rudeus was more than happy to lay up with a kid.

I mean it was shown that Rudy was a literal man child. And a terrible person on top of that. How you expecting him to act like an adult when he was a literal shut in until he got kicked out for not going to his parents funeral. :scusthov: Then he died and reincarnated some time after that. You are expecting him to act like an adult when he never acted like one in his previous life.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I mean it was shown that Rudy was a literal man child. And a terrible person on top of that. How you expecting him to act like an adult when he was a literal shut in until he got kicked out for not going to his parents funeral. :scusthov: Then he died and reincarnated some time after that. You are expecting him to act like an adult when he never acted like one in his previous life.
You my boy but we're not going to do this. :francis:

Whether or not you behave like an adult has no bearing on you willingly smashing like 13 year olds just because you're in a child's body. He doesn't have amnesia, he's not confused, there's no external plot device. He's literally getting minor's cheeks because he couldn't get any as a teen and later whole ass adult.

Immaturity is not a valid defense for pedophilia.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Dark Gathering with another solid episode. This episode was more important on establishing the relationship between Yayoi and Kei and their goals and motivation. Also it gave me a more intrigue on why Yayoi keeps the ghosts in her room and how she handles it. It just adapted Ch. 3 which makes sense. Still hasn't touched the scarier stuff, yet so if you scared now this series aint for you.

Screen_Shot_2023-07-23_at_3.28.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-23_at_3.31.11_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-23_at_3.37.40_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-23_at_3.58.43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-23_at_4.05.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-23_at_4.05.28_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-23_at_4.05.43_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-07-23_at_4.06.36_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-07-23_at_4.06.43_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
You my boy but we're not going to do this. :francis:

Whether or not you behave like an adult has no bearing on you willingly smashing like 13 year olds just because you're in a child's body. He doesn't have amnesia, he's not confused, there's no external plot device. He's literally getting minor's cheeks because he couldn't get any as a teen and later whole ass adult.

Immaturity is not a valid defense for pedophilia.
Oh I'm not defending his pedo actions fukk no. Let me be clear I will NEVER defend that.

But stuff like at the beginning of the series when he literally has trauma going outside for example. Also when he meets up with Paul after the disaster. In these moments do you expect him to act like an adult is what I am referring to. The way he tackled these two situations initially represents the man child that he was in his previous life.

The stuff with him being afraid of going outside is pretty explanatory dude was a shut in due to bullying.

Meanwhile his meeting with Paul headlines that Rudy fails to learn the lesson from Ruijerd at the end of S1 part one that he needs to take the nature of whats happening around him more seriously as this isn't a game.

While its nice to see Rudy trying to improve and do better, but you are 100% correct just because a character is improving themselves gives them no right to act in any form of a pedo manner whatsoever.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think every adult deep down knows not to fukk with kids. Even the ones that rationalize doing it anyway. You don't have to have lived a great life to be able to look at an actual child and feel like you don't relate to them romantically. He's psychologically lived what 3-4 decades? She's like 14 or 15 maybe?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I think every adult deep down knows not to fukk with kids. Even the ones that rationalize doing it anyway. You don't have to have lived a great life to be able to look at an actual child and feel like you don't relate to them romantically. He's psychologically lived what 3-4 decades? She's like 14 or 15 maybe?
Oh I'm not defending his pedo actions fukk no. Let me be clear I will NEVER defend that.

But stuff like at the beginning of the series when he literally has trauma going outside for example. Also when he meets up with Paul after the disaster. In these moments do you expect him to act like an adult is what I am referring to. The way he tackled these two situations initially represents the man child that he was in his previous life.

The stuff with him being afraid of going outside is pretty explanatory dude was a shut in due to bullying.

Meanwhile his meeting with Paul headlines that Rudy fails to learn the lesson from Ruijerd at the end of S1 part one that he needs to take the nature of whats happening around him more seriously as this isn't a game.

While its nice to see Rudy trying to improve and do better, but you are 100% correct just because a character is improving themselves gives them no right to act in any form of a pedo manner whatsoever.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Damn Im glad you brought Art up, I need to catch up on that series.

shyt needs that Mappa treatment.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn Im glad you brought Art up, I need to catch up on that series.

shyt needs that Mappa treatment.
I'm holding out hope. Some other stuff that got adapted from novels to webtoons have gotten anime. If a Returner's Magic Should Be Special can get an anime The Beginning After The End should get one.

To be able to see the Victoriad (the end of volume 9) animated would be glorious. If you haven't made it that far I would strongly suggest making it there. It's the ultimate payoff for fans.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm holding out hope. Some other stuff that got adapted from novels to webtoons have gotten anime. If a Returner's Magic Should Be Special can get an anime The Beginning After The End should get one.

To be able to see the Victoriad (the end of volume 9) animated would be glorious. If you haven't made it that far I would strongly suggest making it there. It's the ultimate payoff for fans.

:gladbron: A Returner's Magic done got animated!?