Balla

Superstar
Daps
Schedule been hectic AF this week so I just had a chance to watch this today and got DAMN they nailed the execution just as we hoped.

Granted it's an incomplete version but anyone that can do THAT to Gojo is solidified in the viewer's memory and that's what you want. It's been shown time and time again that you don't have to have a lot of screentime to leave a big impact if you write it well, just look at Ace. The pacing was excellent and helped add to the moment, gives you a lot to process.

The happy OST music as we head towards salvation and individuality right before the swerve was :wow:

I know where you're coming from, my daughters have been pissed waiting on the dub too.

Just like I told them, you brought this misery on yourself. Level up and watch that sub or continue to suffer :ufdup:
I think I’ll be good if they release it in a week or 2.

You gotta think man, I watched Bleach all dubbed. fukkin 300+ episodes, filler n all. You know what I been through lmao.

It would feel weird going to sub now.

With RK, I watched that as a kid dubbed and I think I can wait a week or 2 more for the dub.

Vinland, I low-key gave up on it because it’s been mad long and still no dub. The Netflix dub to me was very good and nothing compares, but Netflix is on some bullshyt.

So I’ll probably give it a week or 2 more because that’ll be like 5-6 episodes.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Not going to lie gear 5 looks fire

The blatant meat riding for OP continues to be unparalleled and nauseating. :unimpressed:
I think I’ll be good if they release it in a week or 2.

You gotta think man, I watched Bleach all dubbed. fukkin 300+ episodes, filler n all. You know what I been through lmao.

It would feel weird going to sub now.

With RK, I watched that as a kid dubbed and I think I can wait a week or 2 more for the dub.

Vinland, I low-key gave up on it because it’s been mad long and still no dub. The Netflix dub to me was very good and nothing compares, but Netflix is on some bullshyt.

So I’ll probably give it a week or 2 more because that’ll be like 5-6 episodes.
Oh you already know I remember your dedication to seeing something through on your own terms. Honestly my biggest concern in that position would be dodging spoilers because when the new episodes drop, you're always going to be behind. Having to basically screen every thread, Twitter post, etc. is ridiculous but if anyone can, it's you breh.

Respect the hustle.:ehh:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The blatant meat riding for OP continues to be unparalleled and nauseating. :unimpressed:

Oh you already know I remember your dedication to seeing something through on your own terms. Honestly my biggest concern in that position would be dodging spoilers because when the new episodes drop, you're always going to be behind. Having to basically screen every thread, Twitter post, etc. is ridiculous but if anyone can, it's you breh.

Respect the hustle.:ehh:
I actually am not getting spoiled at all for anything (knock on wood)

I slightly got spoiled for Bleach in here when it was a post about something not happening in the anime that was in the manga? I forgot what happened, but besides that I know know nothing.

I did get spoiled like crazy for DS though.

I was looking up a song and I seen these YT shirts and it actually had the spoilers in words on the videos. WTF!!

Besides DS, I watch AOT in subs because that will get spoiled with the swiftness no matter what and the dubs take way too long for a show like that.

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
I don't care what anyone says man. To this day I will continue fighting for Alita Battle Angel to get a new adaptation

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A trailer for a transformation.

I’m ready surprised, I thought it was supposed to just come on while you watching and be shocked.

Guess things changed since everything gets uploaded quick to YouTube.
I don't think many people watch One Piece as anime only. The One Piece anime was so poor in quality it just became a way for manga readers to pick through and see moments they like animated. In the early days it was solid but it

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Y’all ever seen an anime called Revolutionary Girl Utena?

I heard mad hype about that.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
222257603_344327400573466_1289243065485546322_n.jpg

I had the same reaction when I watched that episode

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Episode hit all the checkmarks. From here I am extremely confident Mappa gonna handle the rest of the adaptation well. Just gotta see how they do the fights in Shibuya.
They been doing shyt literally panel for panel, knowing that, just going back and rereading those chapters again is :banderas: we really got nothing but piff this season to look forward to and maybe 1 episode of talking

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
A trailer for a transformation.

I’m ready surprised, I thought it was supposed to just come on while you watching and be shocked.

Guess things changed since everything gets uploaded quick to YouTube.
I swear I hate this new media/internet culture of instant gratification