g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I'll always be amazed at how I transitioned to flat out campaigning for this show from my watching the first eps like "ehh... I guess it's okay :francis:"

Rampo the definition of a badass normal. I love the shyt out of this show :wow:

Might be top 5 no scratch that top 3 most underrated anime OAT Imo

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I liked the 1st season so I’m happy bout this :blessed:

Edit: just read comment saying it’s 2 cour also

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@tripleaamin Breh BSD lost no steam on the return. This is a legendary run.

I know I didn't read a comparison between Record of Ragnarok and JJK. How do you get worse at doing something the longer you do it, it's the definition of hustling backwards. :picard:
Crazy thing is both S4 and S5 is making S3, which is prob their worst season actually (tho if someone said S1 I wouldn't argue much) in terms of writing better. The author of this series, Kafka Asagiri be writing this series beautifully. Even some of the weird shyt that happened in S3 now is even coming together.

Also one thing that gets unmentioned is the direction of the anime. Takuya Igarashi is directed BSD for the 5th straight time. Anime is a shytshow of an industry behind the scene, but this consistency is beyond amazing. Vinland got the same thing, but again 5 seasons having a staff that stays together mostly and puts on heat each time can't be understated.

JJK, Bleach and MT gonna get all the love and are more popular. But from a quality standpoint BSD is the series to beat for the year.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Crazy thing is both S4 and S5 is making S3, which is prob their worst season actually (tho if someone said S1 I wouldn't argue much) in terms of writing better. The author of this series, Kafka Asagiri be writing this series beautifully. Even some of the weird shyt that happened in S3 now is even coming together.

Also one thing that gets unmentioned is the direction of the anime. Takuya Igarashi is directed BSD for the 5th straight time. Anime is a shytshow of an industry behind the scene, but this consistency is beyond amazing. Vinland got the same thing, but again 5 seasons having a staff that stays together mostly and puts on heat each time can't be understated.

JJK, Bleach and MT gonna get all the love and are more popular. But from a quality standpoint BSD is the series to beat for the year.
Mt?