DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fans get very attached to the characters throughout the show. A lot of them are compelling for better or worse (Shinji is polarizing)

Here’s a quote from one of the animators about the religious symbolism -

That being the case, there are still 9999999 YouTube videos and articles analyzing the Christian symbolism and how it intertwines with the story, why it’s an allegory for xyz.

That’s a part of why NGE fandom is still so active - there’s so many details in the show you can look at and try to make sense of, even if it was never intended to be that deep to begin with. There’s a lot of other anime like that but none have really grabbed the attention of the mainstream like NGE.

I guess I need to watch a good YouTube video on it.

Maybe it’s not intentional and intelligent with the religious symbolism like “ghost in shell” for example but I think they knew what they’re doing. It’s kind of a trend with a lot of anime’s I’ve seen to play on Jewish/Christian themes

It’s interesting how outside culture influenced so much anime but I get why it would be seen as “mysterious” and popular in Japan

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
has anyone watched Record of Ragnarok? is it decent?

Yea most of us watched it last season earlier this year.

For the most part, everyone that is was decent.

Not gonna get that overrated JJK/CSM love

But didn’t get shytted on like it was Terraformers or that one bad season of Fate/Stay

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yea most of us watched it last season earlier this year.

For the most part, everyone that is was decent.

Not gonna get that overrated JJK/CSM love

But didn’t get shytted on like it was Terraformers or that one bad season of Fate/Stay
what a funny way to say an anime was mid :mjlol: i was just looking for background noise until today's shows drop anyway, it's fine

you not about to slander JJK during shibuya season :ufdup:

i thought i recognized the name from here but i wasn't about to dig, search function on this site is ass :scust:

edit: this goofy ass guy with his eye somehow magically being drawn on top of his hair :wtf: i can't get jiggy with this

jjk ep 2 just dropped :wow: ragnarok is back in it's rightful place, the bushes

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Q's strongest combatant :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: quit and disintergrated the company

G-money beat the dog shyt outta that old head :picard: sheesh (don't ask me how :wow:)

that's my fukking Goatjo :wow: subtracted the space between where he was at and where he wanted to be, and tried to kill breh with the Koolaid Jammer without even practicing that shyt before

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
BSD back better then ever. Rampo is the fukking goat :wow: If it aint obvious if you don't remember events that were brought up from last season go rewatch S4 :ufdup:

Nikoliay wanted to kill Fyodor was not something I am suspecting. S4 had a lot of focus on the hunting dogs, but these Decay of Angels might be a nutcase all on their own. And prob get a bigger focus in S5.

Ranpo top 10 IQ in anime history at this point. :wow:

Dazai clutching it up at the end :whew:

Dazai be playing the strategist for this whole series. He knew Rampo would pull through.

Although Rampo explaining everything had me :dead: :mjlol:

Dude has this unshackable confidence. :wow:

I'll always be amazed at how I transitioned to flat out campaigning for this show from my watching the first eps like "ehh... I guess it's okay :francis:"

Rampo the definition of a badass normal. I love the shyt out of this show :wow: