TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
The issue is that this team given this is not Mappa's best. Which is basically used for CSM and JJK. With a series that was finished 2 years ago this isn't surprised.

The issue is we got both specials of AoT releasing this year so basically these dudes really being over worked to hell cause you know they gotta make sure AoT finale looks good.

Jigo basically is a case of they are doing just enough where it still can be enjoyable, but you know Mappa can do better. Really the last fight Chobe was in in the main one where you can tell production is hell for the series. Granted the fights you will get to with the each of the mc's were better which you will see.

Imo Jigo is the best of the 3 Dark Shounens manga wise. If Jigo got the proper budget it would be easily an AOTY contender with Vinland, BSD and others.

I def recommend reading the manga its phenomenal easily one of my favorites.
yeah you can tell JJK is Mappa's favorite...and Chainsaw Man was really fun as well. It sucks that Hell's Paradise isn't getting that same love because it's an action anime. A lot of what makes it great is the depiction of the fighting. There were a couple moments in episodes where I looked at the manga, and the manga panel absolutely cleared the artwork in the anime....like not even close

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The issue is that this team given this is not Mappa's best. Which is basically used for CSM and JJK. With a series that was finished 2 years ago this isn't surprised.

The issue is we got both specials of AoT releasing this year so basically these dudes really being over worked to hell cause you know they gotta make sure AoT finale looks good.

Jigo basically is a case of they are doing just enough where it still can be enjoyable, but you know Mappa can do better. Really the last fight Chobe was in in the main one where you can tell production is hell for the series. Granted the fights you will get to with the each of the mc's were better which you will see.

Imo Jigo is the best of the 3 Dark Shounens manga wise. If Jigo got the proper budget it would be easily an AOTY contender with Vinland, BSD and others.

I def recommend reading the manga its phenomenal easily one of my favorites.
I mean, if the studio that adapts Made In Abyss would've gotten this series shyt would've been otherworldly. They are masters at doing fukked up, creepy shyt with a mix of cool action and comedy.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Show was piff when it came out, and everyone was watching it for the first time

They did it right man. This anime definitely sold the shyt out of the manga with their hiatuses, plus it was such a great adaptation on its own so it got you back watching :ohlawd:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This season still mid but it got a few potential joints.

Dark Gathering was dope and Helchk or whatever seems dope. Fake ass He man All might looking nikka was herbing every body up. Felt like the last arc in YuYu.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Telling you nikkas now. My happy marriage is going to be the slice of life anime of the season. Read the manga and its :mjcry:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Telling you nikkas now. My happy marriage is going to be the slice of life anime of the season. Read the manga and its :mjcry:
For the romance bros it is a must watch. The direction and care you can tell it is a great adaptation of the novel. Both episode got me in feels man :mjcry:

Miyo's father is one big snake :pacspit:

Also OP and ED for it

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
BSD back better then ever. Rampo is the fukking goat :wow: If it aint obvious if you don't remember events that were brought up from last season go rewatch S4 :ufdup:

Nikoliay wanted to kill Fyodor was not something I am suspecting. S4 had a lot of focus on the hunting dogs, but these Decay of Angels might be a nutcase all on their own. And prob get a bigger focus in S5.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
BSD back better then ever. Rampo is the fukking goat :wow: If it aint obvious if you don't remember events that were brought up from last season go rewatch S4 :ufdup:

Nikoliay wanted to kill Fyodor was not something I am suspecting. S4 had a lot of focus on the hunting dogs, but these Decay of Angels might be a nutcase all on their own. And prob get a bigger focus in S5.

Ranpo top 10 IQ in anime history at this point. :wow:

Dazai clutching it up at the end :whew:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Nice! Kengan Ashura is one of my favorite tournament manga (Kengan Omega, the follow-up, is kinda mid unfortunately). I've been waiting for this second season.

I hope Record of Ragnarok and Kengan Ashura are successful enough to get more stories like those picked up. There's a joint called Tenkaichi that feels like it's right out of the same style, and I think it's got the best artwork of the three (which is a feat).