Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Megalobox is solid, def worth checking.

Major (I presume you talking about the Baseball anime) is not.

You got to use 9anime or some shyt to check it out.
Nice, i'll check it out

Yeah, the baseball anime. I see it's in the top 10 of most sports anime list, so was intrigued. I liked DIamond No Ace a lot, and I see people saying it's better than that

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Nice, i'll check it out

Yeah, the baseball anime. I see it's in the top 10 of most sports anime list, so was intrigued. I liked DIamond No Ace a lot, and I see people saying it's better than that

Yeah, Ace was cool. Didn’t blow me away.

Currently watching Cross Game (Another one that is only on 9anime) and for me it’s better thus far.

After I finish that I’ll check out Major.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Awesome return for Mushoku Tensei today. Man. One of favorite individual episodes so far, starts the season off strong. Rudeus has lost a lot but still has so much to fight for, has to move forward. That laugh at the end felt cathartic considering how broken he's felt since the end of S1.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
As a big fan of the Dark Gathering manga I think those looking for a good horror anime this will give it to you. Granted this is hard to pull of in anime, but ep 1 delivered in adapted Chapter 1 very very well. Showcasing our 3 leads Kei, Eiko and Yayoi. Its hard to talk about too much but I will say this is more then a horror series. I would add it offers good world building/lore of the supernatural world, great characters, and the suspense+thrilling part of the plot works extremely well.

I will say ep 1 should be your test if you can handle this series's horror stuff if pulled off well.

Screen_Shot_2023-07-09_at_3.50.40_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-09_at_4.01.33_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-09_at_4.02.48_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-09_at_4.03.35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-09_at_4.06.32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-09_at_4.08.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-09_at_4.08.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-09_at_4.08.47_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-09_at_4.10.37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-09_at_4.10.47_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Awesome return for Mushoku Tensei today. Man. One of favorite individual episodes so far, starts the season off strong. Rudeus has lost a lot but still has so much to fight for, has to move forward. That laugh at the end felt cathartic considering how broken he's felt since the end of S1.
I feel this is one thing that is easy to forgot as we transitioned from S1 -> S2. This episode showcased how much Eris left him broke him. Eris was the one person who was honestly the closest to in his whole life. And is the person that Rudy spent his life closest to.

Tho idk if I'm tripping but Sara's face looks way to similar to Zenith.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I feel this is one thing that is easy to forgot as we transitioned from S1 -> S2. This episode showcased how much Eris left him broke him. Eris was the one person who was honestly the closest to in his whole life. And is the person that Rudy spent his life closest to.

Tho idk if I'm tripping but Sara's face looks way to similar to Zenith.

I'm pleasantly surprised they managed to get that across in just one episode. He spent ~3 years traveling unknown dangerous regions, growing as a person and warrior with a party and it suddenly goes up in flames. Then because Eris doesn't explain herself well (a classic) he assumes its his fault triggering some insecurities from his past life.

This on top of his missing mother, teachers being in separate places, not knowing the whereabouts of his first friend. Too much for him to handle alone and he needs more than a timeskip to build confidence back up.

This should set up the following arc well. Easy to understand why the story goes the direction that it does and why it becomes focused primarily on his personal development.