tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
jjk about to be the anime of the year boys
Manga content wise and given what S1 and the movie added ontop of what they adapted they def in the running. But they got to pull it off first and Shibuya arc is the what we need to see because I am 100% confident they will pull off Gojo's past arc.

Also worth to mention they still got competition for this season. You got BSD S5, Bleach Pt 2 and Mushoku as still competition. (Dark Gathering, Dead Murder Girl Farce, My Happy Marriage (for those that like romance) and Helck as underdogs)

Then Fall we still got

SxF
Emmience
Dr Stone
Frieren
Apothecary Diaries

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@42 Monks @LordDeathwatch

Watched the first episode of Synduality Noir. Seems like could be a decent mecha anime. Seems to be based on a game upcoming game of some kind.

1st episode had solid action not on the level of GWitch, but pretty solid all things considered. Def worth a try I would say.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
What's the difference between Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood? I've heard good things about it and was thinking I'd watch it next.
OG tells its own story after the halfway point. Brotherhood is completely faithful to the Manga. Also the OG is slightly more darker in tone. Both are good in their own right

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just finished BC this morning. Last night had to stop it in half.

Man I really miss this show.

It was an era and it’s definitely one of the greats…. Like it’s had non stop weekly 5+ year run….. and longevity is also a qualifier to be one of the GOAT shows

Asta definitely belongs at the table of Big 3 GOATs.

I just don’t know who else (from his era or slightly afterwards) can sit with him
Tanjiro from Demon Slayer

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Watched the first episode of Synduality Noir. Seems like could be a decent mecha anime. Seems to be based on a game upcoming game of some kind.

1st episode had solid action not on the level of GWitch, but pretty solid all things considered. Def worth a try I would say.
Always looking for quality mecha, will definitely give this a look. :ehh:
OG tells its own story after the halfway point. Brotherhood is completely faithful to the Manga. Also the OG is slightly more darker in tone. Both are good in their own right
No, we're not doing this. FMA was very good, Brotherhood is one of the GOATs. :ufdup:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

im in

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This is why anime gets made.
And nobody is shocked. Given author name, movie feature episode 1 and high level adaptation it was given a big jump like this would happen.

Tho the anime has attracted a lot of real weirdos. :sitdown:
Visiting that subreddit before the anime came out and after made me realize how the average anime fan may not be right in the head.