T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Do yall have anything similar to Chainsaw Man to recommend me?

Something with attaching characters, that will keep me on my toes, that is fun to watch and has some depth if you want to probe

I'm FEININ for a season 2 :snoop:
This made me revisit tower of god season 1 and I feel like it's the closest thing to that balance. All the main characters you get specific backstory with mystery around em, the animation looks smooth as hell, funny, soundtrack hits, the sense of real danger is there, and a twist that may genuinely impact your mood for the day :ehh:

My only issues with it comes from reading the webtoon as well and knowing what expositions were skipped, but season 2 is on the way so they have a chance to right their wrongs

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yall get so serious :mjlol:
Forgot to add 3-4 more smilies I guess :manny: you'd confuse yourself watching

First arc of season 2
Then season 1
Then a prequel (that raises questions about the first arc of s2)
Then BACK to season 2

If that ain't a sure-fire way to get a dyslexic interpretation of the plot idk what is :dead: may as well just watch the highlight clips, no exaggeration idk how you'd retain the plot

I know you not 50 but you shouldn't of told us you were in college when Ninja Scroll came out breh :mjcry: @Bryan Danielson

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

First arc of season 2
Then season 1
Then BACK to season 2

If that ain't a sure-fire way to get a dyslexic interpretation of the plot idk what is :dead: may as well just watch the highlight clips, no exaggeration idk how you'd retain the plot

I know you not 50 but you shouldn't of told us you were in college when Ninja Scroll came out breh :mjcry: @Bryan Danielson
Imo with the anime you can only start at S1. Cause it’s the only part in the anime that explains cursed energy properly. Gege didn’t think about it too much with regard to JJK 0.

Now if you don’t care about that shyt jjk 0 offers a more entertaining entry point if you just care about action and fights.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Imo with the anime you can only start at S1. Cause it’s the only part in the anime that explains cursed energy properly. Gege didn’t think about it too much with regard to JJK 0.

Now if you don’t care about that shyt jjk 0 offers a more entertaining entry point if you just care about action and fights.
Yea that's what I mean you can watch movie 0 and just take all their actions at face value as magic :manny: the movie doesn't really get in to how the system works and the episodes where they explain that stuff in s1 is what bro thought was boring

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Now that Hell's Paraside season 1 is done, what is the current or upcoming must watch show on the weekend?
Bleach
MT

If we strictly talking weekend only.

Spellblades gets a lot of hype from source readers. But ln adaptations be too inconsistent for me to say much more than that.

Tho Dark Gathering will be a sleeper. The manga is fukking phenomenal if the adaptation turns out even solid I will be beyond happy

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yea that's what I mean you can watch movie 0 and just take all their actions at face value as magic :manny: the movie doesn't really get in to how the system works and the episodes where they explain that stuff in s1 is what bro thought was boring
It’s crazy to me because JJK gets to the action faster than demon slayer. And delivers with imo better fights.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

First arc of season 2
Then season 1
Then BACK to season 2

Sophomore year in Scott A on A&T campus:wow:

But the wasn’t when it first came out:whoa:

I always thought Ninja Scroll was dope and admit it was a classic.

But always preferred Basilisk anime better.

Hell, I even had love for the live action movie (which I know wasn’t that great)

:banderas:

Saw it years later:damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Idk you be comparing classics to black clover.

Regarding JJK me will see everyone’s takes after Gojo’s past arc is done :mjgrin:

Man even you lost me with this?

What classic do I compare to Petite Clova?

I genuinely can’t remember and need a recall:russ::russ:

I can’t keep up with all the lies and stories told about me :mjlol: :mjlol:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas