tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
2-3 weeks I should be caught up on Bleach I think.

Caught first 2 episodes of Liar Liar. Everything about it feels very generic. Feels similar to COTE except MC is useless, but not dislikable. Prob something COTE fans would like.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yea watching now!!!

I’m glad Hulu is getting anime and I don’t have to always go to my MacBook sites for shows
Well Disney been putting there stuff on there at least until the D+ Hulu merger that I heard about. Outside of the SummerTime Render messed they are handling the anime on their platform pretty well. And they even got Netflix to finally simulcast their stuff since they actually have competition.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I will always love dbz but man hxh and fma just hit different I give edge fma cuz it’s completely done where hxh we don’t even know how it’s gonna end to know for sure if it takes it another level stays steady or even fall off

Felt the same way... grew up on DBZ, I'm talkin Toonami '99 when i was in middle school.. However, HxH (which i didn't watch/binge until 5 years ago) is just better. Before that, Shield Hero, Goblin Slayer, and MHA were my ideas of great anime :mjlol: I'd just got started with the genre and was playing catchup.

I get picking FMA, tho for me even if HxH never gets a continuation, where the anime ended felt like closure enough.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Started City Hunter. It's been good. I like the 80's aesthetic and how entertaining Ryo is. Good balance of comedy and serious hired gun action when it's needed.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
This made me revisit tower of god season 1 and I feel like it's the closest thing to that balance. All the main characters you get specific backstory with mystery around em, the animation looks smooth as hell, funny, soundtrack hits, the sense of real danger is there, and a twist that may genuinely impact your mood for the day :ehh:

My only issues with it comes from reading the webtoon as well and knowing what expositions were skipped, but season 2 is on the way so they have a chance to right their wrongs
Good look. I think I started the first episode but never found time to finish it. I'll give it an honest try