Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Solitare on Dead Mount Death Play is a funny character. Like how some shows have these off hand side features on some of the smaller characters... Like how Jojo did with Kishibe Rohan or that show from Detective Conan with that mask goon guy.

I would love for some them to create a side show for Solitare.... even if its just 15 mins long like the DC spin off. Everytime Solitare be on the screen he be having me rolling :russ:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Gon clears easily. The build-up had been going on for nearly 50+ episodes :whew:
And the way he didn't hesitate to give up everything
Nothing worth even discussing in here. Whatever he'll say about me... its mutual back

Yo check your pm... just curious about your site source.

I looked it up and see my site does have those selections, now do the links STIIIILLLLL work? Thats another question in itself:russ:

I see one show from 2011 and sometimes them old links dont be working

RIP Masterani
RIP AnimeSeason
RIP Gogoanime
RIP AnimeFreak
RIP 9anime
Gogo and 9 still work last time I checked

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
saturday-yamada-asaemon-sagiri.gif

full

I'm watching this now.... man the nicca the fighting now is an absolute nightmare.

This shyt is incredible.... he/she is just toying with them not even taking any of this seriously

Man this island they are on is fukking insane man.

Every week, they hit

Last edited:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Screen_Shot_2023-06-24_at_8.13.57_PM.png

Rewatching MT. This scene just makes Paul look so bad. Instead of being relieved that his son is alive. He lectures him for not doing things perfectly. Rudy left the house when he was like 5 or so. He is still a kid. Also while mentally he is older, lets be honest the old him was a fukking mess with no real life experiences that could help him in his new life.

He is obviously talented but he still needs an adult to be there for him. Then to add salt to the wound that Norn's first time really seeing Rudy is seeing him beat up their father. Things do get resolved next episode iirc, but still Paul greatly fails as a father here.
The one true king, MT, comes back in two weeks :blessed:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-06-24_at_8.13.57_PM.png

Rewatching MT. This scene just makes Paul look so bad. Instead of being relieved that his son is alive. He lectures him for not doing things perfectly. Rudy left the house when he was like 5 or so. He is still a kid. Also while mentally he is older, lets be honest the old him was a fukking mess with no real life experiences that could help him in his new life.

He is obviously talented but he still needs an adult to be there for him. Then to add salt to the wound that Norn's first time really seeing Rudy is seeing him beat up their father. Things do get resolved next episode iirc, but still Paul greatly fails as a father here.

Paul thought Rudeus was greater than he was. He doesn’t know about Rudeus being reincarnated so in his eyes to see how Rudeus was at such a young age made him think he was capable of way more than he was.

He lost his wife, kids and was a drunk during that time so I understand but he wasn’t right for that at all. No matter how capable you think Rudeus is, he still got teleported to the demon continent as a child. Paul should’ve just been happy he was alive and well but instead went off on him. Father of the year 🤦🏽‍♂️

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Just finished Mashle..... damn I thought buddy was gonna be like the big bad of this season and didnt see that twist coming.

This show is so charming, Mashle is funny as hell. This is like show when I'm binging and going through my shows for the week. I love to save this one for last

Sidenote

My goodness man :russ:

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Really good Gundam episode.

The focus between Suletta, Eri, Prospera, and Mirone was great here. It was an emotional tug of war where them staying true to what they set out to do, but they still care about the other group. (Mirone more so doing it for Suletta)

But damn Eri protected them :mjcry: . You knew that group of them was up to no good but you hate to see it.

The whole Laudia fighting his brother thing was stupid as hell :unimpressed: . My dude why u fighting your brother he is literally the only family you got. At the end of it it was a fight where if you skipped the parts from the episode you missing nothing important since that girl saved Guel.

I really hope they don't finish the series next episode, but that episode title is giving me a bad feeling.

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-06-25_at_8.50.01_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-06-25_at_8.58.46_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-06-25_at_8.58.53_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-06-25_at_8.59.02_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-06-25_at_8.59.34_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-06-25_at_9.01.15_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-06-25_at_9.02.50_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-06-25_at_9.03.01_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-06-25_at_9.03.27_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-06-25_at_9.03.43_AM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-06-25_at_10.21.12_AM.png

I'll be honest the fights were starting to drag on a bit. Tho Aizen's plan to use Orihime as bait is weird, but interesting one.

But this backstory with a strong focus on Urahara, was some of the best in Bleach so far for me. It puts into perspective how long Aizen has fooled soul society. And how those that got caught up in the hollowification. It continues to add up why all of a sudden Urahara was distanced from helping Soul Society until recently.

This small flashback arc was :wow:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is Gundam really going to reach a satisfying conclusion. I haven't watched since the episode before the recap episode.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Screen_Shot_2023-06-25_at_10.21.12_AM.png

I'll be honest the fights were starting to drag on a bit. Tho Aizen's plan to use Orihime as bait is weird, but interesting one.

But this backstory with a strong focus on Urahara, was some of the best in Bleach so far for me. It puts into perspective how long Aizen has fooled soul society. And how those that got caught up in the hollowification. It continues to add up why all of a sudden Urahara was distanced from helping Soul Society until recently.

This small flashback arc was :wow:

Man I’m soooooo excited for this to return

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Is Gundam really going to reach a satisfying conclusion. I haven't watched since the episode before the recap episode.
Why ask this if you haven't watched it lately :dwillhuh:

Man I’m soooooo excited for this to return

Def. Prob should able to catch soon, maybe end of July at the latest. Plus it still got 2 more cours

When the season is titled training arc :unimpressed:

Def keeping my expectations in check
Just finished Mashle..... damn I thought buddy was gonna be like the big bad of this season and didnt see that twist coming.

This show is so charming, Mashle is funny as hell. This is like show when I'm binging and going through my shows for the week. I love to save this one for last

Sidenote

My goodness man :russ:

:mjlol:

But for real Rie Takahashi has been knocking it out of the part with her performance Yuzuriha. Fully delivering the character just like from when I read the manga. Imo it out does her performance of Ai from OnK, which is saying something in its own.

I'm watching this now.... man the nicca the fighting now is an absolute nightmare.

This shyt is incredible.... he/she is just toying with them not even taking any of this seriously

Man this island they are on is fukking insane man.

Every week, they hit
This is the part of the series where things really start heating up. Hopefully for the 2nd part we get more consistent animation to match up with these fights
13 definitely feels too short for most shows, especially when it’s a new show because that first cour usually feels like the intro. I don’t think I’ve rated a 1st cour higher than a 2nd for that reason, the 2nd cour is usually when it feels like it really gets going.

13 works for stuff that’s already gotten into the story rather than something starting like Demon Slayer Entertainment District Arc (it was 11 but was like 13 length wise) because it was the 8th arc and it adapted it in its entirety arc so it felt complete, not like it was only half of it.
The thing is proper setup is needed for a show to work. Not every series can be like AoT and start good as hell. JJK took 10 episode, CSM 8 and Demon Slayer about 16 or so? It does suck in the case of CSM since once the anime got you invested it basically was over at that point. So I do take that in account, which is why for Witch from Mercury I have a higher opinion of part one then most people here.

I am still of the opinion that I would rather have the end product be at its best even I had to be patient. 86 and Mushoku Tensei are recent examples where both of their Season 1's absolutely delivered. It def hurts for those that only want to experience the anime since a great adaptation will elevate the manga.

Demon Slayer, SxF and Oshi no Ko are recent examples of series that sticking with only the anime will more likely then not give the optimal experience. But the wait can be hard. So it is a give or take not to mention you dotta dodge spoilers.