tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Does someone have like a schedule of the next season of shows that’s coming?

I know from time to time some of y’all post.

Besides Bleach and Jobless, just curious what’s to come as a few shows wrapped up or are wrapping up
JJK comes back. But take that time to catchup with Bungo Stray Dogs which S5 comes back. S1->S2->Dead Apple Movie -> OVA -> S3 -> S4 -> S5 is the watch order.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Another season done and another great season out of Golden Kamuy. :wow: Even with this being a more setup season then S2+S3 it was still as good. Great writing, action, characters and comedy. If Vinland wasn't airing it would have been my AOTS.

Viz should soon have all the manga translated by the end of the year gonna do a good binge of the series since I imagine a 2-3 year wait for the final season for this great series.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
NAH FAM fukk THAT ENDING!!!!

Why raeliana ended up at the dukes mansion had some bullshyt ending :why::sadbron:

That show needs a season two STAT. And I cant read it because its a manwa and i just hate reading those :damn:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Heavenly Delusion had a terrific episode to wrap up the season. As uncomfortable as the previous episode was, this episode did a great job to show you Haruki isn't just his sister but a mix of both Kiruko and him. Maru emphasizing that point further. It's great development I just wished they used something other then rape to setup this development.

To me this series with how ambitious it is is a double edged sword.

If you want to start reading the manga you would start at chapter 38.
Yeah, specially if Haruki was gonna end up like "I'm ok now" after 1 afternoon. Robin being a rapey pedo was too much to unpack for things to wrap up so "easily". What a piece of shyt though, wanted Maru to kill him right there and then :wow:

Gotta question breh, I will read the manga but are the Director's intentions more clear before chapter 38? I get she wanted to do the ole' transfer my conscioness to a new, improved, immortal body sci fi thing, but that bytch became unhinged out of nowhere after Heaven got attacked. Is there more to be found? Do I need to read before 38 or what was shown in the anime was basically it?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
NAH FAM fukk THAT ENDING!!!!

Why raeliana ended up at the dukes mansion had some bullshyt ending :why::sadbron:

That show needs a season two STAT. And I cant read it because its a manwa and i just hate reading those :damn:
Those are great to read if you have a good android tablet and Tachiyomi.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yeah, specially if Haruki was gonna end up like "I'm ok now" after 1 afternoon. Robin being a rapey pedo was too much to unpack for things to wrap up so "easily". What a piece of shyt though, wanted Maru to kill him right there and then :wow:

Gotta question breh, I will read the manga but are the Director's intentions more clear before chapter 38? I get she wanted to do the ole' transfer my conscioness to a new, improved, immortal body sci fi thing, but that bytch became unhinged out of nowhere after Heaven got attacked. Is there more to be found? Do I need to read before 38 or what was shown in the anime was basically it?
The anime basically adapted everything you need to know. But they did skipped stuff here and there, but nothing noteworthy. Its totally up to you. I personally prefer to read manga in general from the start even if I watched the anime. But if you want to start reading where the anime left off you can pick up starting at ch. 38 just fine.

Regarding the director it sort of came out of nowhere in the manga as well when I read it, but you always have a gut feeling something wasn't right. I guess more time in the heaven chapters might give that an easier thing to see coming, but I wouldn't think too much of it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The anime basically adapted everything you need to know. But they did skipped stuff here and there, but nothing noteworthy. Its totally up to you. I personally prefer to read manga in general from the start even if I watched the anime. But if you want to start reading where the anime left off you can pick up starting at ch. 38 just fine.

Regarding the director it sort of came out of nowhere in the manga as well when I read it, but you always have a gut feeling something wasn't right. I guess more time in the heaven chapters might give that an easier thing to see coming, but I wouldn't think too much of it.
Started at Chapter 30, just reached Ch. 46 and got so many answers, finally :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO