Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So you and @VegetasHairline got new anime to watch together :dame:

Meh…. I think it’s fair to say and he’ll agree.

Don’t put us both in the same sentence.:francis:

And just gonna leave that at that.

But good look on the selections. I just wish I still had a great watch source via my fire stick with the Fire Anime app. They had EVERYTHING.

So I gotta see if my current source has those, not sure how far back they go

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
What kinda beef is this? :lupe:

Nothing worth even discussing in here. Whatever he'll say about me... its mutual back

Yo check your pm... just curious about your site source.

I looked it up and see my site does have those selections, now do the links STIIIILLLLL work? Thats another question in itself:russ:

I see one show from 2011 and sometimes them old links dont be working

RIP Masterani
RIP AnimeSeason
RIP Gogoanime
RIP AnimeFreak
RIP 9anime

Last edited:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
saturday-yamada-asaemon-sagiri.gif

full

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t know they stretched anything out. I guess that’s another thing about not really reading the mangas. You really don’t know the difference.

I get what everyone is saying… and I was just being playfully dramatic.

But I still just wish there was more length to a lot of shows. That’s really all.

Too many shows just feel like they come for a minute than go away for far too long and you still waiting for that cliffhanger or conclusion.

Fire Force
Goblin Slayer
ReZero
Dororo
Kuroke no Baske

Man there are soooo many

Dororo came out in 1967 and the anime ends how the manga did. I do wish more shows were 26 episodes instead of 13, nowadays they just split it and drop them at different times. At the same time the animation quality would not be as consistent if they didn’t have the extra time

I feel you on the waits though, some series will get a season and then won’t get a sequel for a brick. It all depend though because sometimes an anime will get adapted early in their release and a studio has to wait for enough material to come out for another season, especially with light novels or manga that release monthly. ReZero S1 and S2 came out 4 years apart but the time the arc Re Zero S2 covered ended and S2 got announced was only 1 year and 3 months so it’s not as bad as it seems

It also depends on the whether the studio is working on other anime. For example Fire Force season 3 has been announced but David Pro did Stone Ocean, Urusei Yatsura and Undead Unluck is about to come out so they’re probably prioritizing those first

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
This site still works, I use it damn near everyday :blessed:

Oh really? See that site was fukking bad for me a few years back and I just stopped going there... I think the last thing I watched there was like the first season of ReZero or something.

Thats definitely good to know

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Dororo came out in 1967 and the anime ends how the manga did. I do wish more shows were 26 episodes instead of 13, nowadays they just split it and drop them at different times. At the same time the animation quality would not be as consistent if they didn’t have the extra time

I feel you on the waits though, some series will get a season and then won’t get a sequel for a brick. It all depend though because sometimes an anime will get adapted early in their release and a studio has to wait for enough material to come out for another season, especially with light novels or manga that release monthly. ReZero S1 and S2 came out 4 years apart but the time the arc Re Zero S2 covered ended and S2 got announced was only 1 year and 3 months so it’s not as bad as it seems

It also depends on the whether the studio is working on other anime. For example Fire Force season 3 has been announced but David Pro did Stone Ocean, Urusei Yatsura and Undead Unluck is about to come out so they’re probably prioritizing those first

Yea 26 is a nice sweet spot... wish they can get to 30+ but its whatever.

13 is too short, especially when they gone for over 24 months. Then you just forget them and the onboarding when they return sometimes is difficult. Especially shows that kinda to time skips

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Yea 26 is a nice sweet spot... wish they can get to 30+ but its whatever.

13 is too short, especially when they gone for over 24 months. Then you just forget them and the onboarding when they return sometimes is difficult. Especially shows that kinda to time skips

13 definitely feels too short for most shows, especially when it’s a new show because that first cour usually feels like the intro. I don’t think I’ve rated a 1st cour higher than a 2nd for that reason, the 2nd cour is usually when it feels like it really gets going.

13 works for stuff that’s already gotten into the story rather than something starting like Demon Slayer Entertainment District Arc (it was 11 but was like 13 length wise) because it was the 8th arc and it adapted it in its entirety arc so it felt complete, not like it was only half of it.