tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I didn’t think the Bounto filler was trash and even some of the Filler in Naruto was not that bad.

I just miss every week for years having the comfort of that one show you love that you know is gonna be there. Yea animation is cool and all but after about 5-10 mins I get passed that.

My Home Hero animation is no where as great as the animation for your Demon Slayer, but that didn’t take away from it being a really good show.
I mean there is so much anime out. (Way way way too much in fact) Where you can always find something to watch. You can usually find a solid 3-5 shows each season in most cases. In cases with Shows like SxF, Demon Slayer JJK, and MHA. These shows come back every 16 months or so. So you are always going to have a mainstream show to watch.

Also idk why you are comparing Home Hero and Demon Slayer like that. Demon Slayer's biggest thing is fights and animation will enhance it. Home Hero is a dope series that has many things going it way. Even if the animation is mid it got enough things to carry it.

I would be fine with a weekly series IF they took a break once there is no content to cover. Imagine you are in the middle of an epic fight then next episode you get hit with filler :scust: :dahell: . CSM is one series content wise could have been weekly to cover up to part one. But tbh I rather have better animation then that being worse because it affects the end product.

I will say anime original content nowadays is much much better then the old school shounen filler. SxF, MHA and Demon Slayer has examples of this. But it is because there is a purpose behind this. Meanwhile old school filler was low effort and low quality.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean there is so much anime out. (Way way way too much in fact) Where you can always find something to watch. You can usually find a solid 3-5 shows each season in most cases. In cases with Shows like SxF, Demon Slayer JJK, and MHA. These shows come back every 16 months or so. So you are always going to have a mainstream show to watch.

Also idk why you are comparing Home Hero and Demon Slayer like that. Demon Slayer's biggest thing is fights and animation will enhance it. Home Hero is a dope series that has many things going it way. Even if the animation is mid it got enough things to carry it.

I would be fine with a weekly series IF they took a break once there is no content to cover. Imagine you are in the middle of an epic fight then next episode you get hit with filler :scust: :dahell: . CSM is one series content wise could have been weekly to cover up to part one. But tbh I rather have better animation then that being worse because it affects the end product.

I will say anime original content nowadays is much much better then the old school shounen filler. SxF, MHA and Demon Slayer has examples of this. But it is because there is a purpose behind this. Meanwhile old school filler was low effort and low quality.

Oh I agree.

But all of it is…. I was it for 2 months then it’s done, gone, and want be returning for another 12-48 months.

In some ways, it’s hard to keep that connection and grow with some of these shows when they so short and have these long hiatus’s

So it’s not just about find other options, that’s cool but I still want that “steady consistent option”

Oh and the My Home Hero and DS comparisons was just only on the animation. Not content. I get what you saying on both terms, but you brought up animation and I was just speaking of that.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Anybody know if the new season of Demon Slayer will come to Hulu after the season ends or if it will remain on Crunchy Roll?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Only series for filler would work is SxF because it is so easy to pad out content with it being a SoL.

But if a manga series is ongoing weekly and added filler is awful. And regarding OPM wasn't S2 massively disappointing @Black_Panther_JS ? Still need to start the manga first.
The animation in S2 was "disappointing" the story was still fine. Problem with OPM is that the art in the version of the manga that people know it for, is GOOD AF. so people want the animation to match it. that is why this 3rd season is taking forever, shyt gotta look FIRE, or its gonna get bodied, regardless of how good the story is

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We all know you love Ecchi :pachaha: Be like the OGs Twan and Winb, they're not ashamed of their likes :myman:
Man I’m knee deep in ecchi I breathe it and read it my poor kids walk in living room and be like :why: is there a big boob bouncing in the anime dad I’m like cuz it’s for me damnit :damn:
I really wish we had like that one staple anime that just runs and runs and runs non stop.

I’m starting to really appreciate “filler”

Petite Clova was really bring that feeling back if the Naruto and Bleach days.

These 12-24 ep animes are are starting to get annoying.

Especially when it’s taking about 2-5 years for them to come back. Feels like the lose or miss they momentum.

Like there should’ve BEEN another season of OPM.

That’s the main thing I’m hating about this current era of anime. We don’t have a great longterm and consistent show.
People don’t wanna hear it or like it but it’s why they want u to read the series cuz it takes years to comeback on
Look a rezero at how long it took to comeback on and it was way ahead of its source material but at same time u want it adapted properly with good quality animation too
Fillers kill 99% of anime series
Look at what it did to boruto and how it hurt bleach when it first came out
There are too many anime shows they can adapt to be wasting time on filler
U either wait til it comes back on or pray it does or suck it up and read the source material

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Jigo had one its better episodes today. Animation during the fight was rock solid and the Yuzuriha stuff along Senta backstory was executed beautifully. Man the tengen was about to overhwhelm Sagiri and Yuzuriha, but then Shion with the clutch save :banderas:

Also added more lore to stir the plot for those who haven't read the manga. Hopefully Jigo keeps it momentum for the finale next week.

Screen_Shot_2023-06-24_at_1.34.46_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-24_at_1.37.37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-24_at_1.39.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-24_at_1.44.41_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-24_at_1.46.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-24_at_2.04.37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-24_at_2.05.45_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-24_at_2.08.51_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-06-24_at_2.09.45_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-06-24_at_2.10.05_PM.png

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Man I’m knee deep in ecchi I breathe it and read it my poor kids walk in living room and be like :why: is there a big boob bouncing in the anime dad I’m like cuz it’s for me damnit :damn:

People don’t wanna hear it or like it but it’s why they want u to read the series cuz it takes years to comeback on
Look a rezero at how long it took to comeback on and it was way ahead of its source material but at same time u want it adapted properly with good quality animation too
Fillers kill 99% of anime series
Look at what it did to boruto and how it hurt bleach when it first came out
There are too many anime shows they can adapt to be wasting time on filler
U either wait til it comes back on or pray it does or suck it up and read the source material

I’m still watching Boruto :ufdup:

GriffithSet brehs

@Black_Panther_JS and @The axe murderer can attest to that

Look nicca…. I don’t want weed sometime, then when the supply is low, some oxy, then some heroin when the oxy out, the fentanyl when the heroin is out :sadcam:

I want my CRACK and I want my crack in steady supply EVERY fukkING WEEK:ufdup:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I’m still watching Boruto :ufdup:

GriffithSet brehs

@Black_Panther_JS and @The axe murderer can attest to that

Look nicca…. I don’t want weed sometime, then when the supply is low, some oxy, then some heroin when the oxy out, the fentanyl when the heroin is out :sadcam:

I want my CRACK and I want my crack in steady supply EVERY fukkING WEEK:ufdup:

When boruto like 70% filler I dont know if it’s bad filler or not I won’t judge stuff unless I watch it enough to have an idea but a lot of times fillers aren’t up to par with shows
Boruto would be much better if it took the seasonal route tho cuz I enjoy the manga myself I seen a few filler episodes but not enough to make a judgement on it tho so there’s that

Then also accept shytty pacing and animation comes with the territory breh

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I think OG sailor moon filler is one that helped the show cuz it build up the characters of the sailor scouts to be more relevant alot more and when u watch crystals it just didn’t work they just showed up and bam that’s it animation was nice and fight scenes but OG sailor moon made u care with the fillers they added to the show imo

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I think OG sailor moon filler is one that helped the show cuz it build up the characters of the sailor scouts to be more relevant alot more and when u watch crystals it just didn’t work they just showed up and bam that’s it animation was nice and fight scenes but OG sailor moon made u care with the fillers they added to the show imo

I’ve never seen a single ep of Sailor Moon :lolbron:

I know less about that show than I know of One Piece…. And I atleast know the name of the main hero in OP is Luffy:mjgrin:

Last edited: