Consumed

Superstar
Daps
In latest Birdie Wing news (now on season 2) the main character has become so powerful that her body cannot handle the stress of her golfing and she collapses after competition. She’s basically unlocking the eight gates weekly except instead of chakra it’s rainbows with gunshots in the background.

Another character is similarly strong but now developed what is basically golf cancer and may turn into a vegetable if she competes again. She will be competing again next week.

Started this anime on a whim, and overtime turned into something I look forward to weekly. Very ridiculous but fun sports anime.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'll never understand why sub versus dub is such a big deal to some people. To each their own tho.
:ehh:

It's not tbh I watched sub - once you start the show one way thats usually the way you stick it out.

There are more than a few all time great English dubs that I've enjoyed myself, but for most series these days I stick with sub

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Need to get back on Attack on Titan.

Heaven's Delusion - What in the Ranma 1/2 is this show?
Hell's Paradise - What in the Ranma 1/2 is this show?

Rise of LGBTQIA+?

Folks blaming Drag Queens reading to kids at the library, I blame anime, lol.
Well Jigo is starting to make the mystery of the island more and more clear then won't get full answers till part 2 whenever that comes.

As far as Heavenly Delusion welcome to the club :sas1:

Eren's English dub is 100x more whiney, like a breh said, it's Kid Gohan type shyt.
Now its all making more sense. Since outside maybe the cave scene with Historia in S3 I don't really recall him being annoying in JP Dub. Takemichi was much much much worse. English dubs do have the issue where if they make a character annoying it brings up 1000% more then it really needs to be.

In latest Birdie Wing news (now on season 2) the main character has become so powerful that her body cannot handle the stress of her golfing and she collapses after competition. She’s basically unlocking the eight gates weekly except instead of chakra it’s rainbows with gunshots in the background.

Another character is similarly strong but now developed what is basically golf cancer and may turn into a vegetable if she competes again. She will be competing again next week.

Started this anime on a whim, and overtime turned into something I look forward to weekly. Very ridiculous but fun sports anime.
It's one of my highlights from this season. (That is saying something given how packed this season is)Right alongside Vinland, Dangers in my Heart, Golden Kamuy and Skip and Loafer.

People will ignore it because its golf but like you said. Really likable casts and each episode stay pretty consistently good. It seems to be very well planned original since the timeskip in last episode was obviously something they wanted to do but they didn't get the approval for a 3rd season. (Speculation)
Cause subbed is superior :banderas: and a lot of dubs are basura

I ain’t gonna hate on nobody for watching dub tho that’s on them
I'd argue you nowadays there much much more good dubs then bad dubs. SxF dub is fire. Vivy too. I'd watch more dubs if it wasn't like a month wait.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Black Clover does not remind me of Bleach at all, unless you wanna say because Asta has a devil (who I still haven’t seen interact yet after 100+ episodes) and that they use swords.

Other than that I don’t see how it copies anything from Bleach.

I did notice they are animated by the same team, if they could make Black Clover look like TYBW

:wow: :wow:

:banderas::banderas:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I said that. :russ:

:manny:

Real shyt though, his English dub lays it on thick when he starts crying, it's almost blackboard scratching type shyt.

Depends on the sub/dub actor, but AoT dubbed isn't bad at all.

I can hardly watch Bleach subbed to this day on some real shyt :mjlol: . Orihime's VA is annoying af :unimpressed: that whole shyt when she starts screaming for Ichigo to come through and crush the buildings made me want to mute

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps

golf cancer probably the funniest case of the "character in slice of life anime starts to cough" meme in awhile lol

when eve hit the ball so hard the driver club broke I was :dead:. good guilty pleasure show tho I been hooked