tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Vinland and GK are the best anime’s going on during this current season easily.
Both are well round Senien series. Quite similiar to BSD in that regards. Hopefully Vinlands success can create the chance for a good Berserk adaptation via reboot and even potentially Vagabond as well. Since those are the other 2 big senien.

Drama wise Oshi no Ko is great and doing the manga more then justice. While The Dangers in my Heart is doing that for romance fans. Skip and Loafer for more of the SoL and coming of age crowd. Dr. Stone is doing its thing per usual. Birdie Wing is a surprisingly great entertaining Original.

Everyone gonna realize how good they are eating next season when we experience the drop off next season.

witch gundam :francis:
Gotta see how Gundam wraps it up. It's been solid so far, but if another part aint coming I have no idea how they can wrap it all up. Lil skeptic at the moment.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

@LauderdaleBoss

How you feel about this OP? Seen a few people saying it’s better than Black Rover.

I disagree. Black Rover is the best.

:wow: :wow:

This one is fire, but Black Rover is better. This sounds more like a Black Rover remix than anything.

If I can recall, my favs were prolly Paint it Black, Black Rover, and Justice

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
My nikka

:myman: :myman:
Did Justice already come on? I think I’m on OP 10.

i think its the op for the arc where they hold the tournament to see who gets to raid the Midnight Sun's HQ.

the other op I like a lot is the one from the Witch arc.

some of the endings be hitting too.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
i think its the op for the arc where they hold the tournament to see who gets to raid the Midnight Sun's HQ.

the other op I like a lot is the one from the Witch arc.

some of the endings be hitting too.
Who you tellin!? I was gonna put some of the endings on here, but I ain’t wanna flood the thread.

I will make this statement, Black Clover has the best amount of good songs for both openings and endings outta any anime.

Whoever did the music knows what the fukk they’re doing.

Idk if you saw my post breh, but I just watched when they killed the first devil.

Breh I was like

:ohlawd::ohlawd:

And had to replay it like 6 times.

fukkin love this show.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
To the manga readers here, should I read or watch Vinland saga first? Not knowing anything about it?

Manga is better but the Anime is really good so you can go either way.

The main difference is the anime is in chronological order while the manga isn’t and the anime adds some original content but you wouldn’t really be doing yourself a disservice starting with the anime

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I've noticed there are a lot of AOT OVAs and movies, do I need to watch this in a certain order or are they filler?

Technically none of them are canon, at least to the manga except the 1st episode of the first OVA, which is an adaptation of a Side Story

No Regrets is an adaptation of a manga and Lost Girls is an adaptation of a novel but neither were written by Isayama. Some people consider them canon though

At the very least they're not filler like some completely made up stuff, they're based off canon material

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Technically none of them are canon, at least to the manga except the 1st episode of the first OVA, which is an adaptation of a Side Story

No Regrets is an adaptation of a manga and Lost Girls is an adaptation of a novel but neither were written by Isayama. Some people consider them canon though

At the very least they're not filler like some completely made up stuff, they're based off canon material
I was doing some googling and saw that the OVAs give backstory to some of the characters and like it was said here, the movies are basically recaps. I finished season 1 earlier and just wanted to decide if I should watch all the seasons 1st and then go back and watch everything else or try to watch it in order with everything in between.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I have plenty of down time currently so I'll probably binge watch this and have it finished by the end of the weekend. Saw there's less than 100 episodes. I've heard good things about it and been meaning to watch so I figured I'd finally start today.

Commander Levi is :wow:
You putting yourself through the emotional rings of hell over one weekend is wild :wow: you might low-key radicalize yourself breh be careful

Hell's Paradise went crazy this week :damn: and Heavenly Delusion continues to throw curveballs every episode