tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Jigo honestly did a good job with the exposition this episode (essentially an exposition episode) regarding Tao. It helped make sense of some stuff that seemed kind of flunky from earlier this season.

Screen_Shot_2023-06-10_at_12.40.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-10_at_12.54.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-10_at_12.55.02_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-10_at_12.57.58_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-10_at_1.03.52_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-06-10_at_1.09.08_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@Black_Panther_JS

I was kinda concerned how Dandadan would translate to anime since the early stuff needs to be animated well and have the right VA's to pull it off. But if this leak is true looks like they will be in good hands since the Mob Team is free now. And Bones is pretty consistent.

Bungeo Stray Dogs and Vanitas no Carte were both recent great adaptations of great manga. People complain about MHA, but given that MHA seems to release something every year you can't put that blame on Bones.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
@Black_Panther_JS

I was kinda concerned how Dandadan would translate to anime since the early stuff needs to be animated well and have the right VA's to pull it off. But if this leak is true looks like they will be in good hands since the Mob Team is free now. And Bones is pretty consistent.

Bungeo Stray Dogs and Vanitas no Carte were both recent great adaptations of great manga. People complain about MHA, but given that MHA seems to release something every year you can't put that blame on Bones.

I’ve been waiting for Dandadan to get an anime announcement

Dandadan’s art is too good and there’s too much action, any studio will have to come correct. It has potential to blow up and I’m sure Bones knows that so they’ll probably adapt it properly. Bones usually does their thing on the animation side when they need to.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Manga is better but the Anime is really good so you can go either way.

The main difference is the anime is in chronological order while the manga isn’t and the anime adds some original content but you wouldn’t really be doing yourself a disservice starting with the anime
:ohhh:

So where should I start if I want to hop on the manga once season 2 ends? :lupe:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:

So where should I start if I want to hop on the manga once season 2 ends? :lupe:

You’re good, it’s only in the beginning. The anime starts with Thorfinn being a kid in Iceland while in the manga he’s already with Askeladd and then they show that after

It’ll probably be like chapter 100 or 101. The latest episode adapts 96, 97

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Heavenly Dilusion is so damn demonic brehs :damn: :lupe:

That old lady finally snapped, I knew she was up to no good but it was even worse than I imagined :scust:

These poor children :mjcry:

Mimihime being afraid on needles and then how she ended up years later :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
was scrolling thru the internet tryna debate whether or not to watch the berserk movies + newer anime. I've only watched the 97 version so far and would rather catch up in anime then read from there.

ran across this comment and :mjlol:

"Since no one mentioned it, the anime has a fantastic soundtrack, while the manga does not, because it's fukking paper."

:dead::dead::dead: gotta be the cleanest clapback i've seen in the manga/anime loyalists wars

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
manga/anime loyalists wars
This isn't a real thing. It's more like a one sided thing people who don't like reading invented.

The reality is people who read are many years ahead of people who don't read and only consume anime. Readers are probably at least 5-7 volumes into a quality series by the time an anime is even announced. They aren't making an either or choice. They watch and enjoy the anime of the content they've read years ago.

Anime onlys kinda have to keep themselves in the dark about series. While anime onlys just got into say Chainsaw Man recently manga readers read and finished part 1 well before the anime was even announced. This isn't even getting to the choices of the director and writer that color the series a way the original author didn't.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Haven’t talked about Dr. Stone on here much, but it’s been getting real good.

I’m watching dub, so I’m a couple episodes behind.

I gotta say I appreciate how they make Senku the coolest on the show, but he’s the brains and isn’t physically strong.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a character like that. Usually the brains of the group is some nerd in some way.

Can’t even call Senku a nerd. Dude be in the field and loves action.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Jigo honestly did a good job with the exposition this episode (essentially an exposition episode) regarding Tao. It helped make sense of some stuff that seemed kind of flunky from earlier this season.

Screen_Shot_2023-06-10_at_12.40.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-10_at_12.54.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-10_at_12.55.02_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-10_at_12.57.58_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-10_at_1.03.52_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-06-10_at_1.09.08_PM.png
Another strong episode, but it still felt too short. I assume this is there way to power up everyone who is left without taking too much time training.
I be forgetting everyone’s names but the last guy gonna use Tao first
I haven’t read the manga

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Gundam delivering very well on the twists but I do feel like pacing wise its going a lil too fast imo. Feels like content we would get for a pt 2+3 mashed into one. I got a bad feeling they gonna rush the ending here at this point :francis:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This isn't a real thing. It's more like a one sided thing people who don't like reading invented.

The reality is people who read are many years ahead of people who don't read and only consume anime. Readers are probably at least 5-7 volumes into a quality series by the time an anime is even announced. They aren't making an either or choice. They watch and enjoy the anime of the content they've read years ago.

Anime onlys kinda have to keep themselves in the dark about series. While anime onlys just got into say Chainsaw Man recently manga readers read and finished part 1 well before the anime was even announced. This isn't even getting to the choices of the director and writer that color the series a way the original author didn't.
You writing paragraphs in response to a damn joke breh :aicmon: it's not that big a deal

2 paragraphs of you stating the obvious :snoop:

Last edited: