LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
It is funny people bytching about Vinland and Golden Kamuy is exactly what they would want @LauderdaleBoss, but brehs will let it stay underrated. It has consistently delivered 10/10 episodes since coming back. It has been nonstop heat S2 and S1 was great on its setting shyt up.

Also @Balla how tf did you not skip filler between episodes 167 and 190. This arc is just getting to some real good stuff, but they having filler where it does is prob at the worst time possible. Not to mention they basically giving you a recap episode for 190 is them saying yea we know a filler arc happening here is beyond dumb but we didn't have enough from the manga to continue. :manny:

Big reason why for ongoing manga series weekly episodes for its anime are beyond stupid. Once you catch up you are forcing filler quality that won't be well thought of. In comparison to Ranking of Kings where they have a plan with the filler to enhance S1 content. They aren't just creating content for sake of it.

This is exactly why I don't take most nikkas opinions in here serious cuz I don't think a lot of cats really love/enjoy anime like that.

When I'm giving props to shyt like God of High School because of it's crazy ass action and fighting sequences, nikkas were hating because the story wasn't good enough. So when a nikka praise the 2nd season of Vinland saga for its story and great balance of drama and action, nikkas start hating and saying its not enough action. :snoop:

Meanwhile nikkas be going crazy over a fukking chainsaw and screw driver having a fist fight. :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This is exactly why I don't take most nikkas opinions in here serious cuz I don't think a lot of cats really love/enjoy anime like that.

When I'm giving props to shyt like God of High School because of it's crazy ass action and fighting sequences, nikkas were hating because the story wasn't good enough. So when a nikka praise the 2nd season of Vinland saga for its story and great balance of drama and action, nikkas start hating and saying its not enough action. :snoop:

Meanwhile nikkas be going crazy over a fukking chainsaw and screw driver having a fist fight. :mjlol:
for the record, i never once said vinland was a fall off due to the lack of action :ehh: i said it fell off because thorfinn fukking sucks. and askelaad was the only reason it was worth watching in the first place

now dudes acting like they never seen a pacifist :dead: ppl hype vinland but skipped on trigun im not crazy :wow:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Don’t go through that

:mjcry: :mjcry:

I only watched filler when I was a child and didn’t know any better, you’re wildin for watching it like you do 😂

I would never watch it now, i don’t even acknowledge it’s existence :blessed:

The Dragon Ball movies probably the only non canon stuff I fw

You’re a better man than me :mjcry:

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Who :dahell: is this female Titan? I'm sure I'll find out soon.

Took out the Levi squad and ate Eren. :mindblown:

There's still 3 more seasons of this! :wow:

I've noticed there are a lot of AOT OVAs and movies, do I need to watch this in a certain order or are they filler?
They’re canon and they’re about different characters, but you don’t have to watch them. The anime movies are recaps of the seasons, unless you’re talking about the real movies.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So I can just watch all the seasons straight through and then go back and watch everything else?
I watched all the OVAs before season 4. I don’t know when to specifically watch each one while watching the show, but I liked watching all of them after season 3 and it set up season 4 so nicely for me.

:wow: :wow: