tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
OnK finished the Reality Dating Show arc in this episode. Overall good episode for transitioning to the final arc of this season.

It covered Chs. 29-31. And a very very small bit of 32 for the very ending. Akane's acting did a great job at showcasing what does Ai mean to him. As a fan? As a mother? Or as a weird 3rd option that is gross since he is now his mother.

Real good job showing that Akane knowing more of Ai then even Aqua does is the start of showing how smart she is. The kiss was basically a way for them to stay connected. They did a great showcasing that despite that impressive feat she is pretty genuine.

Despite not with the most screentime Memcho's VA really is executing the character extremely well.

Looks like next episode we will be getting to [Manga Spoilers] Memcho's backstory and the first bits of Ai info that Aqua will be receiving.

Screen_Shot_2023-06-07_at_1.32.11_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-07_at_1.33.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-07_at_1.33.30_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-07_at_1.36.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-06-07_at_1.37.19_PM.png

vFGK6vn.png

iJuiznT.png

MFB5RQX.jpg

Screen_Shot_2023-06-07_at_2.02.12_PM.png

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Currently watching Chainsaw Man for the first time, just finished episode 7

How THE fukk is this shyt so good?

This is peak anime

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Don't know if I even mentioned it here before but I did finish cyberpunk edgrunners recently as well. I know it dropped last year so I definitely need a late pass.
It has that cowboy bebop / space dandy vibe but as crazy as it sounds, I enjoyed it more than either of them overall :hubie:
They really know how to pull the heartstrings in edgerunners man :mjcry:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Don't know if I even mentioned it here before but I did finish cyberpunk edgrunners recently as well. I know it dropped last year so I definitely need a late pass.
It has that cowboy bebop / space dandy vibe but as crazy as it sounds, I enjoyed it more than either of them overall :hubie:
The ending made me hate that show.
:mjlol: :mjlol:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
David deserved better :mjcry:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
David deserved better :mjcry:
he really didn't tho lol

bruh could've EASILY got out the game and dialed it back.
ep 6 :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
It is funny people bytching about Vinland and Golden Kamuy is exactly what they would want @LauderdaleBoss, but brehs will let it stay underrated. It has consistently delivered 10/10 episodes since coming back. It has been nonstop heat S2 and S1 was great on its setting shyt up.

Also @Balla how tf did you not skip filler between episodes 167 and 190. This arc is just getting to some real good stuff, but they having filler where it does is prob at the worst time possible. Not to mention they basically giving you a recap episode for 190 is them saying yea we know a filler arc happening here is beyond dumb but we didn't have enough from the manga to continue. :manny:

Big reason why for ongoing manga series weekly episodes for its anime are beyond stupid. Once you catch up you are forcing filler quality that won't be well thought of. In comparison to Ranking of Kings where they have a plan with the filler to enhance S1 content. They aren't just creating content for sake of it.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
It is funny people bytching about Vinland and Golden Kamuy is exactly what they would want @LauderdaleBoss, but brehs will let it stay underrated. It has consistently delivered 10/10 episodes since coming back. It has been nonstop heat S2 and S1 was great on its setting shyt up.

Also @Balla how tf did you not skip filler between episodes 167 and 190. This arc is just getting to some real good stuff, but they having filler where it does is prob at the worst time possible. Not to mention they basically giving you a recap episode for 190 is them saying yea we know a filler arc happening here is beyond dumb but we didn't have enough from the manga to continue. :manny:

Big reason why for ongoing manga series weekly episodes for its anime are beyond stupid. Once you catch up you are forcing filler quality that won't be well thought of. In comparison to Ranking of Kings where they have a plan with the filler to enhance S1 content. They aren't just creating content for sake of it.

Vinland and GK are the best anime’s going on during this current season easily.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

Breh doesn’t believe in skipping filler, I almost feel sorry for him:mjcry:

Balla did that so hopefully we won’t have to go through that :salute:

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps

I had to experience the whole show. It trained me to watch anime faster than ever before. For real.

:wow: :wow:

I will say that the filler really messed up my thoughts about Bleach because it was so many episodes it messes up the flow immensely.

I have to remember to separate the canon from the filler all the time.