42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Black Clover episode 119 The Final Attack is a 10/10.

Yami in the cut, that’s a scary sight. Breh came outta no where with the slash with the music playing, then Asta gets his power boost and has all his memories of not giving up and finally slashed that damn demon.

:wow: :wow:

Idgaf what anyone says, Black Clover is lit. They know to hype up so many moments, so many twists and turns, hella action that’s been consistent and never gets boring, etc.

Straight #ActionGang approved.

:wow::wow:
Its crazy tbh

Black Clover after that slow start been legit GOOD. Wild how it turned into a better MHA than MHA too.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Its crazy tbh

Black Clover after that slow start been legit GOOD. Wild how it turned into a better MHA than MHA too.
I’m really tryna think what makes it so bad as I’ve heard. Yeah, the beginning is slow, the animation wasn’t good, but all together it wasn’t that bad to me, they actually try to make a legit story that actually makes sense.

I like how so many arcs continue the story with so many different things going on, and we find out more and more as we go on. Everyone gets to put in work and show that they can do something.

I’m really impressed on how much better the show keeps on getting.

I haven’t been bored at all and I’m excited to keep watching.

The homie Yami came out of no where for real, I thought he was gonna do some regular shyt, but coming out of no where with a new move to help defeat the villain, then Nero helping Asta push past his limits, the first OP playing, man that entire episode was amazing, I was hype the entire time.

One of the most hyped parts I’ve ever seen in anime.

I watched that part at least 5 times.
Imma watch it again.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I’m really tryna think what makes it so bad as I’ve heard. Yeah, the beginning is slow, the animation wasn’t good, but all together it wasn’t that bad to me, they actually try to make a legit story that actually makes sense.

I like how so many arcs continue the story with so many different things going on, and we find out more and more as we go on. Everyone gets to put in work and show that they can do something.

I’m really impressed on how much better the show keeps on getting.

I haven’t been bored at all and I’m excited to keep watching.

The homie Yami came out of no where for real, I thought he was gonna do some regular shyt, but coming out of no where with a new move to help defeat the villain, then Nero helping Asta push past his limits, the first OP playing, man that entire episode was amazing, I was hype the entire time.

One of the most hyped parts I’ve ever seen in anime.

I watched that part at least 5 times.
Imma watch it again.

We’ll whenever it comes back on the not including the movie that comes out on Netflix like in a week or so
fukkery gets way higher with black clover I can assure u that just gotta stay away from spoilers and the issue with that is even when u ain’t looking these idiots post them on YouTube as a cover
It was trending last night but not too high tho
Jjk is the one gonna be most pain In the ass to avoid for anime only people shyt pops up everywhere with both black clover and jjk on final arc both arcs been on a high for a minute tho but good

Balla

Superstar
Daps
We’ll whenever it comes back on the not including the movie that comes out on Netflix like in a week or so
fukkery gets way higher with black clover I can assure u that just gotta stay away from spoilers and the issue with that is even when u ain’t looking these idiots post them on YouTube as a cover
It was trending last night but not too high tho
Jjk is the one gonna be most pain In the ass to avoid for anime only people shyt pops up everywhere with both black clover and jjk on final arc both arcs been on a high for a minute tho but good
JJK is already on the final arc?

I don’t want Black Clover to be over yet.

:mjcry::mjcry:

I want the show to be at least 400+ episodes.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Please tell me Eren isn't a whiny emo bytch the whole series.
:unimpressed:
Watch straight through breh, all your questions will be answered. Don’t look nothing up.

I didn’t think I would watch the show and looked up so much stuff to see if I wanted to watch it.

Don’t be like me

:mjlol: :mjlol:

But there’s still so much I didn’t know and the show was still one of the best animes even with me knowing the entire plot.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just finished the 1st episode. This is gonna be a sad and depressing series for the most part I see.
That Titan said fukk your wall and they just came and wrecked shyt. Eren's mom.
:mjcry:
You picked a hell of a time to start this as the last part of it won't be available until fall of this year. I guess if you take it slow you'll reach the end around that time.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
You picked a hell of a time to start this as the last part of it won't be available until fall of this year. I guess if you take it slow you'll reach the end around that time.
I have plenty of down time currently so I'll probably binge watch this and have it finished by the end of the weekend. Saw there's less than 100 episodes. I've heard good things about it and been meaning to watch so I figured I'd finally start today.