Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I know I havent been in here a lot lately (or any other thread I used to frequent)

but something/a thought hit me completely out of the blue just now :jbhmm::

BLEACH DOESNT HAVE ONE SINGLE TOURNAMENT ARC :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Man….. we may draft you to Griffith Set this year breh :russ: :mjgrin:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Forgot his name but buddy under Itachi

Good lord his backstory was depressing

Meliados watching the love of his life die for over 100 years in arms no matter what he does he can’t avoid it :damn:
Itachi killing his clan and family except his brother being a double agent just to save the village :damn:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Black Clover episode 119 The Final Attack is a 10/10.

Yami in the cut, that’s a scary sight. Breh came outta no where with the slash with the music playing, then Asta gets his power boost and has all his memories of not giving up and finally slashed that damn demon.

:wow: :wow:

Idgaf what anyone says, Black Clover is lit. They know to hype up so many moments, so many twists and turns, hella action that’s been consistent and never gets boring, etc.

Straight #ActionGang approved.

:wow::wow:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's still up there in the Vikings stories I've watched and while I'm not a fan of pacifist protagonists I actually prefer this new Thorfinn over the screamo version we had last season. That said I'm not sure I can tolerate the MC having a no kill rule and using talk no jutsu for everything in this setting for long. He got hands but that's not enough :francis:
Yeah, I was kinda confused about it and thought he was going to fight back because his whole thing was there's a point where pacifism doesn't work like with Snake. I think he'll fight back soon, but it gets a bit disappointing because we know being a punching bag will not solve most issues.