cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
finished spy x family

dont know why people are rating this 9+/10....seemed like filler all the way through

enjoyable filler though

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
finished spy x family

dont know why people are rating this 9+/10....seemed like filler all the way through

enjoyable filler though
That's a newer manga. Might not have that much content to work with.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
finished spy x family

enjoyable filler though
Felt it was a strong first half, but weaker 2nd half. I think Yor taking the backseat made 2nd half not as strong imo. Also, I wouldn't necessarily say it's filler, but the show seems to be more of a slice of life, especially with the 2nd half. I think what I've noticed there's a bit of repetition in the formula though.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Felt it was a strong first half, but weaker 2nd half. I think Yor taking the backseat made 2nd half not as strong imo. Also, I wouldn't necessarily say it's filler, but the show seems to be more of a slice of life, especially with the 2nd half. I think what I've noticed there's a bit of repetition in the formula though.
Before I read the manga after watching S1. I honestly felt Yor was the one letting down the show out of the 3. Her comedy aspects got old pretty fast. Plus I wanted more stuff about her assassin stuff instead we just got episodes of her wanting to be a better wife/mom. Which is still good but felt like we should have gotten more out of her like how we get Loid dealing with him handling being a Spy and a Father/Husband.

I will say that S2 does Yor justice.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Before I read the manga after watching S1. I honestly felt Yor was the one letting down the show out of the 3. Her comedy aspects got old pretty fast. Plus I wanted more stuff about her assassin stuff instead we just got episodes of her wanting to be a better wife/mom. Which is still good but felt like we should have gotten more out of her like how we get Loid dealing with him handling being a Spy and a Father/Husband.

I will say that S2 does Yor justice.
I was very intrigued about how she balances moonlighting as an assassin and parenting, which they dialed down. I still liked the show a lot and felt part 2 was a build up for 2nd season. The hype meter for that show is still high for me

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It 100% is a slice of life show. It just tries a different premise than usual.