Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hopefully Part 2 is as good as Part 1 :ehh:

It’s more than likely gonna be better.

And we Griffith Set are all for it

I’m just curious if Chad is gonna get a moment

I felt like they always hyped him up…. And he never lived up to anything

I don’t get the mystery behind his power and I don’t think it will ever be explained (can recall the manga but don’t think they ever did)

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So far I think I like the last arc of Demon Slayer better.

Anyway, I saw some brehs saying that Demon Slayer is full of weebo shyt. Could someone explain what they mean, what makes it weebo?

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A damn shame there was no Hell's Paradise this weekend.

I might be in the minority here, but I find this season of Demon Slayer to be mid, and feel like they're spending way too long on the battle. I know they're building backstory of the new characters introduced to the season, but I am not feeling this arc that much

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

I might be in the minority here, but I find this season of Demon Slayer to be mid, and feel like they're spending way too long on the battle. I know they're building backstory of the new characters introduced to the season, but I am not feeling this arc that much
From what I understand they are stretching the hell out of these chapters. Supposedly yesterday's episode is 1 1/2 chapters worth from the manga. When you consider that the first and final episode will be double length it just comes across as tedious to watch.

I really think OVA + Movie would be a better then what we got here.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

Anyway, I saw some brehs saying that Demon Slayer is full of weebo shyt. Could someone explain what they mean, what makes it weebo?

no clue. I thought weeb was directed to non Japanese thinking they are because of anime fandom. Doesn’t really make sense when applied to demon slayer to me.

You’re not alone on that. It’s the worst arc of the series imo. But it does lead into the best arc so it’s forgivable.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

They’re misusing of the term. The correct term is otaku. Weeaboo is for non-Japanese people that idolize Japanese culture. Otaku is related to pandering to nerdy or geeky Japanese culture.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps

I hope y'all make time to watch the movie before it's gone from Netflix.

Just watched this last night. I came in knowing nothing about this movie but it was really damn good.

Unfortunately, I've dealt with (and still dealing with) depression so this shyt hit different...I wasn't ready for it :mjcry:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Another great episode of Vinland Saga, but the pain of watching weekly because I want more

I feel next episode the brute that has to punch Thorfinn 100 times will give up at around 25. I fell the punches won't phase Thorfinn much, which will cause him to have a mental breakdown.