tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I watched the first two episodes of Chainsaw Man. It's okay but I expected more, considering the hype. I probably won't finish it, characters annoy me although Denji is funny occasionally.
Ignore the hype. The reason for the hype is everything happening after S1.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Just finished Stampede. That ending was crazy!! shyt gonna start off like the OG next season. Can’t wait for season 2!!

:wow: :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Honestly the biggest fukk up CSM S1 is not ending at the Bomb Devil/ Reze Arc. After I read that arc I was like holy shyt :damn: . Where the anime ended where it at felt anti-climatic imo.

Maybe they are saving the arc for a movie. But imo it would have given S1 the punch that it needed.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Today's The Dangers in my heart with one of the very best episodes of the season. And by far the best rom-com we have had in a long while. Basically how it uses previous events is 10/10,

When Kyo sees that Yamada keeps the tissues he gave her when she broke her nose. That made the scene from a 9 to an easy 10. The fact she kept it speaks volumes. It was the first moment that made Yamada want to talk more with Kyo. Like it you can see after she received those tissues that how much more she wants to talk with him.

It was a big flag that needed to be in Ichi's face that he was wrong. And it makes the scene so special. Kind of gives the push for Ichi to finally exchange line numbers. He realized earlier in the episode that Yamada wanted to exchange line numbers and he was too dense to realize.

Once he realized he was wrong and Yamada wasn't using him he needs to not let his inner thoughts doubt what is really happening. Beautiful sequence of events for a series that only gets better the further it gets along.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Today's The Dangers in my heart with one of the very best episodes of the season. And by far the best rom-com we have had in a long while. Basically how it uses previous events is 10/10,

When Kyo sees that Yamada keeps the tissues he gave her when she broke her nose. That made the scene from a 9 to an easy 10. The fact she kept it speaks volumes. It was the first moment that made Yamada want to talk more with Kyo. Like it you can see after she received those tissues that how much more she wants to talk with him.

It was a big flag that needed to be in Ichi's face that he was wrong. And it makes the scene so special. Kind of gives the push for Ichi to finally exchange line numbers. He realized earlier in the episode that Yamada wanted to exchange line numbers and he was too dense to realize.

Once he realized he was wrong and Yamada wasn't using him he needs to not let his inner thoughts doubt what is really happening. Beautiful sequence of events for a series that only gets better the further it gets along.
When this show started I mostly didn't like it because of the main character and how he was an edge lord. I stuck with the show and was rewarded very well. It's neck and neck with Skip and Loafer for my favorite show of the season now.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yo why they had to make the fire sister so op in Black Clover. She was beating the shyt out of that copy nikka.

Now that was a fukkin fight.

That was the best animated fight of the show.

I hope more fights are like that.

:ohhh::ohhh:

Edit:

Damn that fight with the Wizard king and the light nikka was good too. They really stepped up their animation game.

I gotta remember I’m watching this all at once, but it took them years to animate it better.

This arc has been crazy.

Ending 8 is fire. Black Clover be having the music game on lock.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Asta needs to start acting like this fr. No more goofy shyt, straight ruthless.

maxresdefault.jpg