Flexington

All Star
Daps
Another great episode of Vinland Saga, but the pain of watching weekly because I want more

I feel next episode the brute that has to punch Thorfinn 100 times will give up at around 25. I fell the punches won't phase Thorfinn much, which will cause him to have a mental breakdown.

what do you think thorfinn's trick is? :jbhmm:

I haven't read the manga, so I'm taking a wild guess and think he's going to move into the punches

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
what do you think thorfinn's trick is? :jbhmm:

I haven't read the manga, so I'm taking a wild guess and think he's going to move into the punches
I think you might be right because I was thinking more of the line he's got a strong chin due to everything he's been through. However, I can see him using his agility to soften the blow

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This mofo propelled himself off the ground into the air with one arm and kicked a soccer ball perfectly making a goa from the steps and not on the field.. He left every chick in his class with a wet p*ssy. This show is like a drug induced otaku fever dream fantasy.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This mofo propelled himself off the ground into the air with one arm and kicked a soccer ball perfectly making a goa from the steps and not on the field.. He left every chick in his class with a wet p*ssy. This show is like a drug induced otaku fever dream fantasy.

We waited till you get to that Blue Magic in later eps :lolbron: :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We waited till you get to that Blue Magic in later eps :lolbron: :mjlol:
He leaped out of the 4th story building like he had Wolverine's bones. He treated a motorcycle like a matador. I still can't believe the cops stood by and let that gang member choke a kid damn near to death right in front of him.

This show is the unintentional comedy of the year easily.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Watching ep 8 of Cheatcode in Another world.

This teacher about to really risk it all for her student Yuuya :russ:

She lucky she not in America

Oh my!!!!

This show done hit us with that good ol @twan83 @winb83 Fan Service Special :lolbron:

Me watching this show and enjoying it tells me I have a serious isekai problem. I'm here for whatever trash they put out.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
"In exchange for your farm, your son has become a man"

gawd damn :picard:

Canute going :merchant: when he was told Thorfinn was there to see him :demonic:

Floki's bytch ass still believes he ended Thor's legacy, I know the point is Thorfinn becoming a pacifist but I sure hope someone makes Floki suffer for what he did. He's the one character on the show that has gone unscathed for his bytchass behavior.
Honestly the biggest fukk up CSM S1 is not ending at the Bomb Devil/ Reze Arc. After I read that arc I was like holy shyt :damn: . Where the anime ended where it at felt anti-climatic imo.

Maybe they are saving the arc for a movie. But imo it would have given S1 the punch that it needed.
There's no fukking way there could've gotten to that arc in just 12 episodes. You are basically asking for a 2nd cour and that's something anyone that knows the series would've wanted/preferred anyway :manny:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Judging the end of today's Skip 2 Loafer episode it will finish S1 with [Manga Spoiler] Shima being in the school play and the drama between his mom and Ririka.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was talking about the Serial Experiments Lain hack at MyAnimeList and someone reminded me about how iconic the opening song to that anime was. There's a few obvious ones like Cowboy Bebop and FLCL, but I think Lain's opening is up there as one of the best.

Yall got any personal favorites? Particular nostalgia-driven joints?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I was talking about the Serial Experiments Lain hack at MyAnimeList and someone reminded me about how iconic the opening song to that anime was. There's a few obvious ones like Cowboy Bebop and FLCL, but I think Lain's opening is up there as one of the best.

We used to get the anime themes translated and sang in spanish. The Red Baron and Slam Dunk's themes were fukking flames, same with the DBZ one for the Boo saga :ohlawd:. Man, we got some old ass anime in the early 00's and we had no clue they were that old :russ:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Hunter X hunter 1999 had a whole island mission as part of the hunter exam. This joint was fresh outta one piece:wow:They had to work as a team with the ninja goat hanzo as leader. Gon almost drowned as he fell off the ship in the middle of the storm and HISOKA of all people pulled a shanks and saved him.
Ponzu and the snake charmer were also roommates on the boat, before she murked him in the next phase. Hisoka seemed even more demonic here, stating he straight up won't allow Gon to die under any circumstance until he realizes his potential. Going out of his way to actively protect gon not because he cares, but because he sees gon as a future lick is :demonic: as hell.
Gon also took his L to Hisoka EXTREMELY hard here, and it really drove him to push himself. The switch up from happy go lucky gon to this is crazy

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

Any given FMAB Opening. Hard to choose one but if I had to

It's Yu Yu Hakusho

Everythng Akino Arai does is perfect

It's Mushoku Tensei. Maybe not revered as a classic now but it will be eventually and the OP is a part of it.

and a most recent good one that I'm often going back to