My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Tbh it wasn’t gonna be the same without the full gang.

Outside of her lil sis and YunYun everything else has been a snooze tbh.
humor and vibe aint even the same. feels like something completely different

I feel like the concept has potential and they could've made it work but they didn't even try to make the supporting cast interesting at all

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I'm about to start episode 30. RIP Light's dad. This shyt jumped the shark to me since L died.
:unimpressed:

Sidoh looks like Anima from FFX! :mjgrin:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Just finished episode 25 where L, Watari, and Rem all die. Light is a god damn sociopath! Had all this planned and had Ryuk make up fake rules! It looked like I was finally gonna get the backstory on L and then that happens! This really is some piff!
:mindblown:

you didn't realize early early early on when he killed Naomi that Light was on some other shyt? :mjlol:

oh, and don't bother past this point :salute:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I enjoy these live first-time reactions to classics so much :mjlol: we gotta start repping Kuroko and Code Geass again

The REAL fukkery anthems :ohlawd:

"Lelouch got this one in the bag fellas. no way he fumbles this one"
You'll get a lot from me because there is a ton of anime I haven't watched. I do regret not getting into anime when I was younger but on the bright side I can binge watch everything.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm about to start episode 30. RIP Light's dad. This shyt jumped the shark to me since L died.
:unimpressed:

Sidoh looks like Anima from FFX! :mjgrin:

too late :russ:

Yeah, Death Note IS great.... well, half of it is. You'll know when to stop watching.

If you're looking for a :mindblown: of an anime, try Code Geass.

Surprisingly, there isn't a lot of :mindblown: anime....

death note disqualified. Should've ended it at "that part"

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I enjoy these live first-time reactions to classics so much :mjlol: we gotta start repping Kuroko and Code Geass again

The REAL fukkery anthems :ohlawd:

"Lelouch got this one in the bag fellas. no way he fumbles this one"

:heh: I literally just quoted myself referencing Code Geass as a show that keeps fukkery levels redline high from front to back as opposed to Death Note.

That's a list we all need to be working on. fukkERY LEVELS (past episode 1-3)

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
:heh: I literally just quoted myself referencing Code Geass as a show that keeps fukkery levels redline high from front to back as opposed to Death Note.

That's a list we all need to be working on. fukkERY LEVELS (past episode 1-3)
I enjoyed the fukkery levels of Kill la Kill even tho that jumped the shark too.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I enjoyed the fukkery levels of Kill la Kill even tho that jumped the shark too.

Kill la Kill was great if you loved fukkery....

then it was only great if you loved drugs.

I kinda think in hindsight that KlK was a complete story up to a point, and either ego or money or death threats made the writer try to make it "bigger than you can imagine" and it fell flat. The folks who made this also made Gurren Lagann (a show which Im sure folks on this board wished I'd shut up about at one point), and it explored similar themes.

One can only see/read a theme like that once in their lifetime and it hit, though.