Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well….

I really hope you enjoyed season 1

Vinland Saga is like being in a relationship with the woman you settled with

Season 1 she was smaller, cooked for you, gave you everything you wanted and more

Season 2 she let herself go a little & gained some weight, don’t clean the house no more, nags a bit more, no longer does that thing you used to like….

But you still feel you have to love her as you hope she’ll change and go back ti the woman you fell for

@RennisDeynolds :russ:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The boy Guel bro has suffered so much it so great to see him back on his feet. :mjcry:

As far as the main stuff from this episode. Kind of figured the duel was going to be set up. Guel definitely feeling dirty and despite with how her words came out at the end they knew they had to do that to Suletta. She now has hit rock bottom, which she needed. Lets see how she climbs back up.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:blessed: Tanjiro didn't shed tears for once over a kill! :demonic: But then he said he felt the rush of blood, and a burning in his body when he slicing them heads off. :wow: Tanjiro has no time to cry when he is on Poon Patrol since he can probably smell Mitsuri close by.:noah:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This episode was a reminder in terms of animation nobody is topping Demon Slayer. Truly they are in a league in their own in this regard. As long as the story stays solid their popularity aint going away anytime soon. Really one of the few cases I refuse to touch the manga cause how insane the production is.

I hope when JJK airs people don't compare it and be too hard on them because Mappa can't expand the resources on it like UFO can with Demon Slayer.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
:blessed: Tanjiro didn't shed tears for once over a kill! :demonic: But then he said he felt the rush of blood, and a burning in his body when he slicing them heads off. :wow: Tanjiro has no time to cry when he is on Poon Patrol since he can probably smell Mitsuri close by.:noah:
Ha - My boy that's waiting on the dub and read the series sent me a text today
asking is this the ep when the "thick" Hashira shows up? :russ: :dead: