Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Why do people make such a big deal about watching sub over dub? Just a random question. I don't see it as a huge issue on here versus other places I've read. My preference will always be dub, not that it matters. Just wanna see where y'all stand on it.

I also have no clue what to watch next. There's a lot of good stuff I still have yet to see.

Japanese VAs are way more passionate and talented than the English 1s imo. Subs also have better casting

Some dubs are good but a lot are straight up garbage or decent, they aren’t as bad as they used to be at least. People should watch what they’re comfortable with though, I didn’t watch subbed at first cause dub is easier

I’ve watched stuff dubbed and thought it was ok then watched it again in subbed and liked it way more, that’s when I realized the voice acting can make a show way more or way less enjoyable. Haven’t watched dub since 😂

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm on episode 21 right now. Gonna finish this tonight. I'm enjoying the fukkery but it's starting to jump the shark. I can't stand some of these characters.
:unimpressed:
I'm also watching the English dub. I don't think they showed it like that. Either that or I missed it.
was waiting for this post :mjlol: the first half of KlK and the second half may as well be the class you like in high school vs the class you HATE

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I’ve watched stuff dubbed and thought it was ok then watched it again in subbed and liked it way more, that’s when I realized the voice acting can make a show way more or way less enjoyable. Haven’t watched dub since 😂
Went to subs when SAO had just hit the scene and the dubs weren't complete. Never looked back :hubie: . I only do dubs for GITS SAC.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think the final ending credits was my favorite part of Kill la Kill. Such a good sequence. Way better than the normal one.

vs the normal one here

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Just finished episode 11. Death Note is like an animated version of Criminal Minds. I really enjoy the psychological aspect of this. Light versus L is great. I love how they're polar opposites. I'm interested to see how the introduction of a 2nd Death Note plays out.
:wow:

Also, :mjlol: @ Ryuk being an apple junkie!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hip hop slang making it's way to manga titles.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Streets were saying heavenly delusion got NEXT if they don't fumble :lupe:
Now that we are midway through the season what do brehs think? Or is it still too early