LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Streets were saying heavenly delusion got NEXT if they don't fumble :lupe:
Now that we are midway through the season what do brehs think? Or is it still too early

That Treh ass anime is decent. Nothing special imo. Hate the back and forth it does with the timelines, shyt is like the reverse of that show Yellowjackets.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Damn Ranking Of Kings was mostly showcasing the wholesome side stories then they just give us a dark Ouken backstory :mjcry:

The young fellow did not deserve a fate of such suffering.
That Treh ass anime is decent. Nothing special imo. Hate the back and forth it does with the timelines, shyt is like the reverse of that show Yellowjackets.
I was hoping after reading the manga they would make the transitions between the timelines better and it really didn't. Everything else is great. Great animation, great fights and a very intriguing world. I guess they want the viewer to figure it out that it is 2 different timelines, but doing it this way makes it more convoluted then it really needs to be.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Damn Ranking Of Kings was mostly showcasing the wholesome side stories then they just give us a dark Ouken backstory :mjcry:

The young fellow did not deserve a fate of such suffering.

I was hoping after reading the manga they would make the transitions between the timelines better and it really didn't. Everything else is great. Great animation, great fights and a very intriguing world. I guess they want the viewer to figure it out that it is 2 different timelines, but doing it this way makes it more convoluted then it really needs to be.

Yeah that recent episode of Ranking of Kings was fire. Whenever the spotlight is on the brothers, it delivers

Yeah the transition timelines knocks some points off of HD. Like nothing is bad or average about it, but that one flaw doesn't make it as enjoyable as the other shyt that's out now. Like I'll watch it weekly, but its not something I look forward to weekly like say a Hell's Paradise or Mashle for example.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjlol: My boy Mash can't stop making Cream Puffs even when he is taught everything right.
:mjpls: That new friendo, Dot, acting like a Incel and probably into that Right-Wing wave.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Just finished episode 17 of Death Note. Not really a fan of how things suddenly changed over the last few episodes. L is also starting to become very annoying.
:unimpressed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I'm just being honest and giving my opinion. :manny:

Am I at the point where they jumped the shark? Seems to happen in most anime.
Na. Minor Anime Spoilers. First 2/3 of Death Note is easily one of the goats. Last 1/3 is kinda weird and questionable. I don't believe you are at that point yet from what I remember.