Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Imma tell you what we not doing today and that's disrespecting the man waited patiently for 20 years to declare war against the world, sleep a whole army, and disrespect his oppressors all while in the after life.
What took 20+ years to patiently develop

And was this biggest day and biggest accomplishment on his life

To Lord Aizen…..

that was just a Tuesday:banderas:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What took 20+ years to patiently develop

And was this biggest day and biggest accomplishment on his life

To Lord Aizen…..

that was just a Tuesday:banderas:

Classic
for-me-it-was-tuesday-general-bison.gif

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Why do people make such a big deal about watching sub over dub? Just a random question. I don't see it as a huge issue on here versus other places I've read. My preference will always be dub, not that it matters. Just wanna see where y'all stand on it.

I also have no clue what to watch next. There's a lot of good stuff I still have yet to see.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Why do people make such a big deal about watching sub over dub? Just a random question. I don't see it as a huge issue on here versus other places I've read. My preference will always be dub, not that it matters. Just wanna see where y'all stand on it.

I also have no clue what to watch next. There's a lot of good stuff I still have yet to see.
Dub voice acting is very reminiscent of a @Bryan Danielson post, aka garbage. Not always, but 11 times out of 10 :ehh:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Ignoring the wait on most dubs.

It usually comes from dudes who don't know Japanese. So they can't tell when JP voices is great vs when it is mediocre. Obviously it is easy for them to criticize English voices.

Imo people should enjoy to watch it however they like. It is a stupid debate.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I’m neutral on the matter if there is a dub out I’ll watch it first but if no dub but a sub I’ll watch that instead it’s a matter if I wanna wait to watch in sub or not also.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
chillin in my 30s after getting fired was surprisingly solid enough to finish :ehh:
His wife tho had everyone shooked to hell talk bout a waifu

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man I am shocked no talk of Dr. Stone on here for S3. :patrice: Really weird. Anime is consistently as good as usual but 0 buzz on here.

It is diving into more mystery which is great.
chillin in my 30s after getting fired was surprisingly solid enough to finish :ehh:
His wife tho had everyone shooked to hell talk bout a waifu
Honestly show really got better after he got married and had the had the kid. Def good for those looking for a wholesome fun anime.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I just caught up with Birdie Wing. It's been a big surprise for me since I don't care about golf. But man it is extremely underrated and a sleeper contender for AoTS.

First part was pretty fun where one lead plays a brand of golf that is underground and is basically betting and the other a prodigy plays it in its purest form. It actually makes golf entertaining to watch as an anime. So far part two has combined the very entertaining aspect of the show with incredibly well written drama.

Right up there with Vinland, Skip to Loafer, OnK, Dr. Stone, Jigo and The Dangers in the My Heart as my favorites from this season.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Sub all day.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Because there was a period (mid 2000s to mid 2010s) where dub quality was garbage imo, and it turned a lot of people off when it was compared to Japanese VAs. Dubs were sounding lazy and uninspired for a good while, which is weird considering the 90s/early 2000s had heat dubs.