Reppin
@RGM
Just got back from the Fayetteville comicon
there were surprisingly a lot of Demon Slayer Cosplayers there
6 as Nezuko
5 Tanjiro's ( only one was a dude tho')
1 inosuke - and the mask was great
3 as Giyu - all female
1 as Tengen - Dude's costume was bad@$$.
1 Chubby Akaza

Only saw one BSD - a couple went as Atsushi and Kyoka

there was a lot of Dragon Ball and One piece Cosplayers as well.

the main floor was a Power Rangers tribute - they had a shyt ton of those actors there - it was a tribute to the dude that committed suicide last yearWay too many Power rangers cosplayers

I was only there for 3 hours, but it was a decent con

Did see few Harley Quinns too, (one was a damn dude) :scust:
My wife was like "that's the biggest Harley Quinn I ever seen ??"
I took a look and was like "Gina, that ain't no damn woman!!!!"

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Starting bungo stray dogs now in dub
And rewatch konosuba in dub see if it holds up (saw it in sub first time around)

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Finished Spy X Family. fukkin great as always.

Adding Dr. Stone to the list now.

Dr. Stone always got the fire intros.

:banderas::banderas:

Black Clover has been very good so far, I’m glad it’s 170 episodes because I’m enjoying this.

It kinda reminds me of Fire Force.

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

Vinland Saga has been absolutely fire, I can’t wait to watch each new episode.

I’m very excited for everything I’m watching.

I’ve noticed this one anime getting crazy traction. This singer chick with these star eyes that has twins.

I see this shyt everywhere, so it must be good.

The hype makes me want to watch it. I’ll wait for the dub though.

Anime has been very good to me.

:mjcry::mjcry:

:wow::wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Real nice focus episode where Guel's mental state. Also Shaddiq continues to be the most interesting character in the show. I think this is the first episode where they explicitly state that he is half Earthian. So many directions they can take his character.

As far as the episode. The confrontation between Nika and Norea is kinda like both are wrong per say. Nika does have point that she and Sophie literally infiltrated the school and ended up attempting to kill the students. Since with exception for Suletta, Elan, Shaddiq, etc. Majority of them are practically the same as civillians. Nika ratting them out kinda makes her look like she is siding favorly with the spacians from Norea's pov since she wants to be an idealist.

Man Guel is fukking broken man. Hope the dude finds his way back. Dude has suffered way too much emotional damage. Considering Shaddiq is part earthian I do wonder if he is more sympathetic to Nika's ideals. But I do think him being an antagonist is more interesting.

Looks like next episode we will dive into quiet zero. There is a good amount of shyt hope the series continues beyond into a part 3.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finished Spy X Family. fukkin great as always.

Adding Dr. Stone to the list now.

Dr. Stone always got the fire intros.

:banderas::banderas:

Black Clover has been very good so far, I’m glad it’s 170 episodes because I’m enjoying this.

It kinda reminds me of Fire Force.

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

Vinland Saga has been absolutely fire, I can’t wait to watch each new episode.

I’m very excited for everything I’m watching.

I’ve noticed this one anime getting crazy traction. This singer chick with these star eyes that has twins.

I see this shyt everywhere, so it must be good.

The hype makes me want to watch it. I’ll wait for the dub though.

Anime has been very good to me.

:mjcry::mjcry:

:wow::wow:

If you do wait don't watch or read any content regarding it. Being spoiler free for ep 1 is a big deal.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Latest Demon slayer just dropped

escalated.gif

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Real nice focus episode where Guel's mental state. Also Shaddiq continues to be the most interesting character in the show. I think this is the first episode where they explicitly state that he is half Earthian. So many directions they can take his character.

As far as the episode. The confrontation between Nika and Norea is kinda like both are wrong per say. Nika does have point that she and Sophie literally infiltrated the school and ended up attempting to kill the students. Since with exception for Suletta, Elan, Shaddiq, etc. Majority of them are practically the same as civillians. Nika ratting them out kinda makes her look like she is siding favorly with the spacians from Norea's pov since she wants to be an idealist.

Man Guel is fukking broken man. Hope the dude finds his way back. Dude has suffered way too much emotional damage. Considering Shaddiq is part earthian I do wonder if he is more sympathetic to Nika's ideals. But I do think him being an antagonist is more interesting.

Looks like next episode we will dive into quiet zero. There is a good amount of shyt hope the series continues beyond into a part 3.

Think about it. Guel just lost everything. Lost his status, lost one girl and didnt get the other, dad died saving him... his first selfless act on the show, kid dies in his arms. He got the background, the look and the cool hair!?

He bout to be the other main protagonist. :mjgrin: