twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just finished the reincarnation of the strongest exorcist in another world Jesus seika is a damn psychopath :damn: solid anime tho
It’s not what it appears to be but at same time it is bout reincarnation in another world but the mc bout that life :whew:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just finished the reincarnation of the strongest exorcist in another world Jesus seika is a damn psychopath :damn: solid anime tho
It’s not what it appears to be but at same time it is bout reincarnation in another world but the mc bout that life :whew:

So we should watch?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Boruto anime royally fukked up should of been seasonal cuz where the manga just ended for a break till September would of been a great season finale not the one the anime did
Me personally manga i enjoy these long running anime not working unless they are way ahead and have a good stopping point or already done
Look what it did to one piece anime that it kills anime pacing on some half chapter pace with a 10 min recap basically

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So we should watch?
🤔 honestly if ur bored and got shyt else to watch give it a try
It’s not great or bad it’s in between for me to finish it kept my interest enough it passes for a watch at least another season or more episodes would give me a better idea to be honest but the mc psychopath ways had me :laff: :damn:
It’s not a must watch if ur asking me bluntly it’s give a shot watch

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
This just dropped on one of my streaming sites
I did not even know this was happening
May check it out after i see Evil Dead Rise

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-04-22_at_8.22.33_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-04-22_at_8.22.35_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-04-22_at_8.22.46_AM.png

:mjlol:

Man 2 days in a row anime hitting me with the sad dog dying backstory :mjcry:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Chainsaw Man Creator Recounts the Time He Ate a Dead Fish in New Letter

this nikka really is denji :dead: GOATED for honesty

Over the years, Fujimoto has become a critical darling thanks to his daring one-shots, and a second volume was just released collecting them. And in the manga, Fujimoto recounts a wild yet moving memory of when he ate his dead pet fish.

And yes, we're totally serious here. Fujimoto admitted to eating his dead pet fish in a new author's note. As the artist recalls, the whole thing began in his early 20s after the fish he shared with his girlfriend died rather unexpectedly.

"Even though we were poor, we had a pet Japanese rice fish. I found it dead one summer. I went to toss its body into the trash like in Parasyte, but my girlfriend said she wanted me to bury it," Fujimoto writes. As you can read here, he goes on to say he attempted to bury the fish at a local park but was unable to break dry ground. He decided to just leave the fish atop some soil, but things took a turn minutes later.

"As I watched it for a little while, ants found the body and began trying to carry it away. I'm not sure what came over me, but in that moment, love for that pet fish welled within me for the first time. I brushed the ants away and then ate it," he shared.

As he goes on, Fujimoto says he wound up lying to his girlfriend about the fish's fate. "That brings us too now," he writes. "The memory of lying to my girlfriend is far stronger than the guilt of eating our pet fish. Please allow me to confess my sin here."

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Hell's Paradise adapted chapters 7-9. They gave Gantetsu's introduction in this episode, which is fine just a weird place to put it. They nailed Yuzuriha's intro scenes in the island very very well. Also a good job introducing the Aza brothers. Showing Choubei's assertiveness and Touma's reliance on his older brother. Very good episode all around.

7YTED58.jpg

bQtucPq.jpg

jCedAHF.jpg

HZq67ZM.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Yeah, dude is the best protagonist Ive seen in a minute. He knows he's extremely OP but isn't arrogant, loud or boastful in the slightest. He's extremely logical, but not outwardly cold. Cares about his friends (even though he's very manipulative), but at the same time he's full of wraith and bloodlust.

I felt extremely bad for that Demon squad that tried to run up on them. Seika wrecked their shyt something serious. Literally looked like Satan to them.