Balla

Superstar
Daps
Man I can’t wait until Thorfinn murks Askalad’s bytch ass. He is such a hoe ass nikka. One of the most fukked up anime villains. Always doing someone dirty.

:pacspit::pacspit:

Last edited:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps

Am I crazy for thinking that deku should take this or at the very least it would be close? I'm very far from MHA stan but I at least keep up with it somewhat. The thread overwhelming has goku stomping and some people claiming he'd solo the mha verse but I honestly don't see it. I think Dragonball bias is at play

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch

Last few episodes focusing on Arnheid had me feeling mixed but once we got to the monolouge with Thorfinn and Askeladd in this episode. That shyt delivered and the fighting stance from S1 :blessed::wow::ohlawd:

Screen_Shot_2023-04-24_at_2.17.05_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-04-24_at_2.17.17_PM.png

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Vinland saga season 2 has been great, but

I lowkey kinda wish they got back to the whole storyline with Canute needing to take the farm from the Old Master and the oldest son.

It's like them nikkas forgot all about that shyt when it was a pretty dope ally oop.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch

Last few episodes focusing on Arnheid had me feeling mixed but once we got to the monolouge with Thorfinn and Askeladd in this episode. That shyt delivered and the fighting stance from S1 :blessed::wow::ohlawd:

Screen_Shot_2023-04-24_at_2.17.05_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-04-24_at_2.17.17_PM.png
Man, this has been straight heat. It's been adapted so well, they're hitting all the emotional beats while maintaining the deliberate pacing of the story so that there's a constant build to the confrontation.

Between this, Demon Slayer, Mashle, Hell's Paradise,Gundam, and even OP this has been a damn good run of anime. :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Raeliana is Noah's plaything. She's so combative and assertive and he's clearly never encountered a woman that would stand up or challenge him. He just messes with her on whims for amusement.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

I lowkey kinda wish they got back to the whole storyline with Canute needing to take the farm from the Old Master and the oldest son.

It's like them nikkas forgot all about that shyt when it was a pretty dope ally oop.
I get what you mean. I do get a feeling the stuff with Thorifinn in this and next episode will be crucial when we get to that point.
Man, this has been straight heat. It's been adapted so well, they're hitting all the emotional beats while maintaining the deliberate pacing of the story so that there's a constant build to the confrontation.

Between this, Demon Slayer, Mashle, Hell's Paradise,Gundam, and even OP this has been a damn good run of anime. :wow:
A real good season. There are stuff for everyone. It's been like that since last fall season. Maybe it is the case of we are finally getting better manga getting adapted. There is a solid of shounen series that will be good once it gets an anime in the right hands.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I feel this arc is integral to the Canute storyline because
I feel we can't have pacifist Thorfin to defend the farmland. In order for Thorfinn to be ready for that battle he'll need to evolve who he is and defending Gardar is how we can evolve him enough to be a threat to defend the farm

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

Am I crazy for thinking that deku should take this or at the very least it would be close? I'm very far from MHA stan but I at least keep up with it somewhat. The thread overwhelming has goku stomping and some people claiming he'd solo the mha verse but I honestly don't see it. I think Dragonball bias is at play

Probably before Master Roshi's training but after that Goku is beating Midoriya. By the first tournament Goku is already fighting damn near evenly with someone capable of blowing up the moon and he only continues getting stronger by the time he reaches King Piccolo saga it ain't even fair.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I feel this arc is integral to the Canute storyline because
I feel we can't have pacifist Thorfin to defend the farmland. In order for Thorfinn to be ready for that battle he'll need to evolve who he is and defending Gardar is how we can evolve him enough to be a threat to defend the farm

I get all that, just feels like they stretching it out on some AOT steelo.