Balla

Superstar
Daps
Man Vinland Saga has been fukkin crazy. I’m almost done with season 1.

All of the fighting and intense moments so far have been great. Got me on the edge of my seat for the next episode. This the type of stuff you gotta watch on the weekend because it’s nothing but hype during these last few episodes.

It’s funny because I heard they originally weren’t going to do the story like this and instead start off with him in season 2 until his editor told him to change that shyt.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man Vinland Saga has been fukkin crazy. I’m almost done with season 1.

All of the fighting and intense moments so far have been great. Got me on the edge of my seat for the next episode. This the type of stuff you gotta watch on the weekend because it’s nothing but hype during these last few episodes.

It’s funny because I heard they originally weren’t going to do the story like this and instead start off with him in season 2 until his editor told him to change that shyt.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Wait you still on or currently watching Season 1 breh?:dahell:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m on season 2 now.

:mjgrin::mjgrin:

@Bryan Danielson

That ending was crazy.

Season 2 song is a fukkin vibe breh. You real af for knowing I’d like the song.

:wow::wow:

I hope that block head nikka that betrayed Thors gets murked this season.

Farmland Saga we here.

:blessed::blessed:

Well….

I really hope you enjoyed season 1

Vinland Saga is like being in a relationship with the woman you settled with

Season 1 she was smaller, cooked for you, gave you everything you wanted and more

Season 2 she let herself go a little & gained some weight, don’t clean the house no more, nags a bit more, no longer does that thing you used to like….

But you still feel you have to love her as you hope she’ll change and go back ti the woman you fell for

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
OnK with another well adapted 1:1 episode. (another 3 chapters adapted) It would have been funny if the adapted for the show would have bad since this episode is about a bad adaptation of a manga in their universe. Really good job on Kana's VA imo she enhanced how she was in the manga.

Next episode (minor manga spoilers) should wrap up the Sweet Today Arc. It ends perfectly adapting the next 3 chapters.

Screen_Shot_2023-04-26_at_1.04.36_PM.png

lnP4xRk.jpg

Screen_Shot_2023-04-26_at_1.16.12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-04-26_at_1.30.26_PM.png

SmMau4g.jpg

rpnX2ET.jpg