Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson
I'm curious on your JoJo series ranking now that the series over.

Ok

So with the animes dropped

I have it;
1- Battle Tendency (young Joseph probably my fav Jojo plus The Pillar Men were my shyt) also, I believe it with the first season gave us this

2a - Diamond is Unbreakable (I thought the environment being a character was great for this one, Josuke is dope and Kira was something else. One of a kind villain

2b - Stardust Crusaders (again more Joseph and the fukkery he brings and Dio is still that dude. Also the side characters are fun like with Diamond)

3 - Golden Wind (this one was hard a fukk, people die in Jojo but Gotdamn lol….. but definitely enjoyed this ride and the the Jodeci ending )

4 - Phantom Blood (I respect this cuz you get to see early Dio and it’s sets up the journey that we take, it’s a little dated but naturally all the ones after are supposed to be better

5 - Stone Ocean (this wasn’t bad, but for some reason this ain’t hit for me like the others above it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just finished season 1 of Smartphone Jesus. What’s the reverse of grooming? 12 year older picked him out. At first sight she decided to marry him. She also went to his female friends and determined she was going to build him a harem using them. The girl was more mentally advanced than both him and all the other girls and she’s a damn child.

Nobody but her seemed comfortable with the idea of the harem at first but she kept advocating for it until everyone acquiesced. Even God was like why not just do it?

They talking about he gonna have 9 wives and he just picked up an optional sexbot.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watch 4 new seasonals.

• The first is Cafe Terrace and its Goddesses. Currently reading the manga for it and it is a very good harem rom-com. The mc is great and arguably is the best character in the series so far. As far as the girls are concerned there is no real main girl. It does start a lil ecchi, but slowly the story gets a bit more serious and get some good character development. Only downside is the art for the anime as you can see below. Def something more so recommended for @twan83 and @Black_Panther_JS

• 6fc32f0b24ef2dd7c9e897dced82dc72.jpe

• Also watched Roukado's girls. Not sure what to think. It's a harem deliquents anime. Basically guy has a power that makes all delinquent girls fall in love with him. The more I think about this sounds like a plotline from a hentai :mjlol:. Prob the one from today I most likely would drop. Especially if I catch up with Mashle and/or Tonikawa mangas before this season is over.

• Too Cute Crisis has the basic plotline. Aliens are coming to destroy earth. Alien girl ends up in a cat cafe and interacts with cats for the first and adores them. This aint a show to take seriously but for a fluff SoL show it does it job.

• Last one I watched is Otaku Elf. Title tells you everything you need to know about the show. The elf that the town worships as a Goddess has been a shut in and hasn't gone outside in 60 years. Leads gel very well and it is a cute show.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just finished season 1 of Smartphone Jesus. What’s the reverse of grooming? 12 year older picked him out. At first sight she decided to marry him. She also went to his female friends and determined she was going to build him a harem using them. The girl was more mentally advanced than both him and all the other girls and she’s a damn child.

Nobody but her seemed comfortable with the idea of the harem at first but she kept advocating for it until everyone acquiesced. Even God was like why not just do it?

They talking about he gonna have 9 wives and he just picked up an optional sexbot.
Ya series is wild with his wives nothing over top but I enjoy the novel and it’s bigger here than Japan too

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just read the ending of Usagi Drop. Thank goodness the anime didn't do this part because it's beyond disgusting.