Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh was the spoiler on the lower left? It has to be. It looks like a show I’m bout to watch that I don’t know anything of. I hope I’m wrong!!

:damn::damn:

Breh…. If you really about that life and trynna grow under someone’s tree in here. You might as well go pro in your anime watching….. go to @twan83 @winb83 chamber and watch Prison School

Daps
Just read the ending of Usagi Drop. Thank goodness the anime didn't do this part because it's beyond disgusting.
I was so disappointed when it was brought to my attention the route the manga took shortly after watching the anime.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Regarding anime onlie brehs after watching today's episode. Today is just the beginning. :lolbron:

I do feel like pacing feels a lil faster then I was expecting. Since this episode covered till the end of Vol 1. Not really a complaint but it does feel noticeable in this episode.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
7763wytwdbra1.png

Saturdays eating real good this seaosn.

• Loving Yamada
  • Mix
  • Heavenly Delusion
  • Hell's Paradise
  • The Dangers in my Heart
  • A Galaxy Next Door
:blessed:

The Majo no Kami is back :wow:

Gundam
Heavenly Delusion
Hell's Paradise
(almost all the isekais)

I'll wait for reviews from the thread to see if I should add anymore.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Hell's Paradise covered Ch. 2 in today's episode. It did a great job imo. It captured where Sagiri's character is currently and her main conflict. Meanwhile it gave Gabimari a great first impression. He may not look impressive, but he will fukk you up. Plus it introduced some of the other villains as well. Adaptation looking good so far.

Screen_Shot_2023-04-08_at_1.48.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-04-08_at_1.55.38_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-04-08_at_1.57.15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-04-08_at_1.57.52_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-04-08_at_2.09.59_PM.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
https://twitter.com/the25thnikka/status/1644504294081589249?s=46&t=4jQpJg84b7uCfy9sPt7p2g

Would be interested in them bringing this back with the animation from Blue Lock

Damn…. That tweet is fukked up. Basically it was a scene from hajime no ippo

So we may as well turn this into another playfull post with @Balla and the opps

“Again jokes folks”

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watched ep 1 of Galaxy Next Door. One of my favorite romance manga I have read as of late. Despite the title the supernatural elements it is a very grounded series beyond the setup for the leads. Basically the Premise is that the lead Mc's dad passed away and he ends up having to basically become his two siblings guardian basically. But as a manga writer that is a very difficult task. Shiori the lead Mc ends up being an assistant for him and she is not a normal human. (Being from another galaxy you could say)

By accident he gets stunned by her stringer on her lower back and that is the equivalent to proposing to her. It is a very grounded series and the manga has great mix of fluff and comedy. While the art seems to be a downgrade from the manga, as long as the voice acting hits (which I like so far) this should be a sleeper if you like the romance genre.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Got damn I need to fukking fall in love like ya'll nikkas, cuz every time I check this thread ya'll nikkas is talking bout some fukking romance anime :mjlol:

In other news, Jigokuraku is really looking dope as fukk right now.
Like its chainsaw man level of violence and gore, but with swords and less weirdo nikka shyt. Cooler characters too.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Got damn I need to fukking fall in love like ya'll nikkas, cuz every time I check this thread ya'll nikkas is talking bout some fukking romance anime :mjlol:

Like its chainsaw man level of violence and gore, but with swords and less weirdo nikka shyt. Cooler characters too.
They have done a terrific job with the setup. Pacing is on point. Once we get to the parts where the action ramps up as long as Mappa doesn't bullshyt us with the animation we will getting pure piff :blessed:

Not to mention majority of the cast is great.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I already told my wife she fukk up imma be on them Japanese dudes steez and be committed to a anime waifu :russ: