winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why the hell does Smartphone Jesus have a 12 year old girl managing his harem? All those other chicks acting brand new and they let a damn child come in and take charge.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
YashaHime episode 39 is where it’s at.

I was hype when Inuyasha and Kagome got back on the scene and met the girls.

Who cuttin onions in this bytch?

:mjcry: :mjcry:

:mjlol::mjlol:

This OP is fukkin fire too.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

I've watched this scene like 50 times. Not because it's emotional or any of that shyt. But I feel like Hange kinda got what she deserved.

Eren asked her if there was a better way to do this shyt but Hange gone Hange. She wanted to crack jokes and shyt. Yeah, she acknowledged she fukked up but oh well come get this Colossal Titan work :yeshrug:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

I've watched this scene like 50 times. Not because it's emotional or any of that shyt. But I feel like Hange kinda got what she deserved.

Eren asked her if there was a better way to do this shyt but Hange gone Hange. She wanted to crack jokes and shyt. Yeah, she acknowledged she fukked up but oh well come get this Colossal Titan work :yeshrug:

I mean she wasn't ready to take over for Erwin after he died. Like we can mention Armin after post Erwin's death has been disappointing. She clearly was not cut to be in that position. Tho I don't think just because she failed in that new role means she deserved to die.

Also nobody would have expected Eren would commit worldwide genocide. This scene was the highlight of this part for me personally.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I mean she wasn't ready to take over for Erwin after he died. Like we can mention Armin after post Erwin's death has been disappointing. She clearly was not cut to be in that position. Tho I don't think just because she failed in that new role means she deserved to die.

Also nobody would have expected Eren would commit worldwide genocide. This scene was the highlight of this part for me personally.

Nah... She was the commander. Start commanding shyt. Instead she wanna crack jokes and cry about it later. So many people fukked up that led us to this point. But the two biggest is Mikasa not telling Eren she loved him and Hange being a goof nugget when he was clearly crying for help.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This a VERY good question. I'm leaning towards Mr. Uzumaki.

And it would be the easiest to do. What if he said fukk everybody and went on a rampage in his earlier years?

Remember after they fought and died, Sasuke asked him why he always tryna be everybody friend when nobody in the village wanted to fukk with him.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Brehs did i miss something in dr stone.

Who is the new guy?? Since when did they have a hot air balloon??

Was there a time skip?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs did i miss something in dr stone.

Who is the new guy?? Since when did they have a hot air balloon??

Was there a time skip?
There was a special release last year that cover this, Dr. Stone: Ryuusui.

I watched it on Crunchyroll.

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Dr Stone is back :blessed: Honestly episode is looking as good as the previous 2 Seasons. We about to eat well off of this season of Dr. Stone.

Beside that not much else I see on Thursdays that seem worth it.

Couldn't even finish Yuri is my job. Tho given that title prob should have expected that.

Legendary Hero is Dead is basically the Mc by accident kills the Legendary Hero and becomes him. But retains his abilities of his previous self. So basically worthless. Could be a decent fukkery comedy anime. But not much more then that.