Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finished watching Haibane Renmei. It's from the designer of Lain and Texhnolyze, but with a gentler delivery than either of those soul crushing anime.

About these angelic beings called Haibane without memories of their past, born into a walled city that they are forbidden to leave and are treated like oddities. They form communities and work until the time comes where they can move on, if they can at all. The story works to slowly uncover the secrets of their existence, and unravel conflict that plagues two of the central characters who are born "sinbound".

the premise is similar to Angel Beats except far less juvenile, more methodical in its world building and character development. It has a pretty stunning presentation between the artwork and music that helped to lock me into the story, even though it was so slowly delivered. Well worth it by the end.

Would give it a 9/10. Glad I finally got around to it after so many years on my PTW list.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
List of the best romcoms I've seen that are either complete adaptations of the source on in the case of one of them (*) adapts the best part of the source and ends before the source goes downhill.
Toradora!
The Pet Girl of Sakurasou*
Golden Time
Tomo-Chan is a Girl
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend
ReLIFE
Fruits Basket
Your Lie in April
Clannad

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch

Can’t believe I forgot to ask this breh.

What are the biggest differences between the Bleach anime and manga if there are any?

:ohhh: :ohhh:
shyt my fault, been busy so I didn't catch this. As far as differences, obviously there's no filler so the flow is different, you always feel like you're in the middle of something or on the cusp of something. When it comes to actual events, it's far more violent than the original anime but TYBW basically corrected that so far. The characters are basically well translated though, there are some shows that really don't convey the page to the screen but that's not the case here.

I will say that Isshin (Ichigo's Dad) and the supporting characters get a little more love in the manga. Everything else is pretty minor.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Buddy Daddies nailed the landing beautifully. It's a tight 12 episode season but I loved it and it's an easy recommend.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This 2nd season of Vinland saga been good as fukk.
Outside of maybe a few episodes at most each episode has so much shyt important happening on screen with regards to either Thorfinn or Caunte. Still crazy to think people calling this shyt boring

Having both Golden Kamuy and Vinland on Mondays soon :blessed:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Outside of maybe a few episodes at most each episode has so much shyt important happening on screen with regards to either Thorfinn or Caunte. Still crazy to think people calling this shyt boring

Having both Golden Kamuy and Vinland on Mondays soon :blessed:

Facts

nikkas know, I'm #ActionGang all day, but I can appreciate a great story with some fades and blades thrown in every once in a while.

I haven't been bored with this season, but yeah you right, it had like maybe one or two mid episodes, but other than that we been eating good.

oh shyt Golden Kamuy coming back soon as well. :ohlawd::myman: