Balla

Superstar
Daps
Man, I was rolling when Deku was crying all over the place when he got back to the school.

It was so damn dramatic. When he fell to the floor I lost it.

:russ: :mjlol:

I get how emotional everything is for him, but they can at least TRY to make Deku look cool.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man, I was rolling when Deku was crying all over the place when he got back to the school.

I get how emotional everything is for him, but they can at least TRY to make Deku look cool.
Na we entering season 7. This crying shyt is getting old :unimpressed:

It’s fine to have empathy like Tanjiro has shown. But that’s not the case with deku.

Like I said end of S6 could have had big for deku development. But they botched it. Deku ain’t gonna be more then a mid Mc.

At least he ain’t takemichi I guess.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

It’s fine to have empathy like Tanjiro has shown. But that’s not the case with deku.

Like I said end of S6 could have had big for deku development. But they botched it. Deku ain’t gonna be more then a mid Mc.

I remember that animal looking chick calling Deku a cry baby hero. I was like wait, isn’t the dude from Tokyo Revengers called that?

:mjlol: :mjlol:

If you wanna be the #1 Hero, you cannot have the name cry baby.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Every MC can't be Monkey D Luffy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999 is a bit shoujo for my taste but the fact that there are college aged characters means I will continue to watch. These kinds of shows almost never have adult characters.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Doesn’t Naruto do that too?
naruto the OG of talk no jutsu, but unless your name is sasuke he'll still push your shyt back if you start killing people

Deku will literally look at you in a pool of random people's blood and cry for you too relax

and Takemitchy is just full blown crybaby someone rising the ranks in an active street gang

Wouldn't dap any of these bozos in public :scust:

My point exactly :dead: