Balla

Superstar
Daps
If you're going to do this, just know that you're not going to binge anything. This is a "watch a few episodes regularly" type of show that's going to take you like a year to catch up to. In addition the early animation and overall art style is terrible and the plot is ass for a while.

For reference, in the One Piece thread itself, a guy was starting it too and was told to stick with it until Marineford to decide if he likes it or not. Marineford is 400 episodes into the shyt. :deadrose:
That’s gotta be a joke 400 episodes is almost half of the entire show.

:russ::mjlol:

I was thinking the same thing too, One Piece looks ass, so I’m surprised it gets so much praise compared to Naruto.

Can’t judge a book by it’s cover I guess.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Heavenly Delusion with the best 1st episode of anime since Promised Neverland. Visually, nothing has looked better this year too. The entire 1st season is completed as well, Production I.G. put their whole foot in this.
iknuqB5.gif

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
That’s gotta be a joke 400 episodes is almost half of the entire show.

:russ::mjlol:

I was thinking the same thing too, One Piece looks ass, so I’m surprised it gets so much praise compared to Naruto.

Can’t judge a book by it’s cover I guess.
Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad anime but it is vastly overrated. People try to equate the popularity and quality of the manga with the anime and that shyt doesn't track. It's a good show with some great moments but GOAT? Hell no.

As far as your watching map, Arlong Park is the first major arc and it ends on I think Episode 45. So you're going to have to buckle in for 45 episodes, if you've bailed before then you know it's not for you.
Lol is Deku really that ass? I always ranked him high with anime characters because he basically has op powers.
He's got quite a few interesting abilities but Boruto (the series) is broken at this point. He's got a being in him that's apart of a race that is capable of warping reality, folding time and space, crazy shyt like that.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Tengoku Daimakyou was really good, Production IG did their thing with the animation

Jigokuraku was solid, can't wait until it actually get's started

I haven't watched anything in a minute, still got stuff from Fall 22 to watch/finish :snoop: ain't watch nothing from this past season either

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad anime but it is vastly overrated. People try to equate the popularity and quality of the manga with the anime and that shyt doesn't track. It's a good show with some great moments but GOAT? Hell no.

As far as your watching map, Arlong Park is the first major arc and it ends on I think Episode 45. So you're going to have to buckle in for 45 episodes, if you've bailed before then you know it's not for you.

He's got quite a few interesting abilities but Boruto (the series) is broken at this point. He's got a being in him that's apart of a race that is capable of warping reality, folding time and space, crazy shyt like that.
Is the manga that good? What about Naruto vs One Piece manga then, what’s better?

And by what episode would you say Naruto isn’t for me?

When I hear an anime vs anime, I always put the manga with it too tbh. Basically the entire series as a whole.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The way Jun evolved in Tomo-Chan is amazing. He just naturally came to terms with what was happening and self resolved. That's pretty rare in anime.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Is the manga that good? What about Naruto vs One Piece manga then, what’s better?

And by what episode would you say Naruto isn’t for me?

When I hear an anime vs anime, I always put the manga with it too tbh. Basically the entire series as a whole.
Oda's (Creator) artwork has always been a negative for me, so much of the manga looks scratchy and unfinished for OP. On top of that it hasn't finished yet so I can't definitively say which is better compared to a completed Naruto, how a series ends can make or break it. Now that said, OP has better long term storytelling, world building, and a bigger pool of characters you care about. No spoilers but Naruto after the time skip throws almost every character into the bushes outside like 3, not counting the MC himself which really hurts the chemistry going forward.

As far as how deep into Naruto you'd have to get, it's a lot easier than OP. Just off the top if you get like 10 episodes in maximum and it hasn't grabbed you then you can let it go. I don't think that's going to be a problem though, Naruto pre-timeskip has some fire arcs.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lol is Deku really that ass? I always ranked him high with anime characters because he basically has op powers.
He does but he always defaults to tryna befriend who ever is whooping his ass

Any series where nikkas don't hesitate would clap him up quickly