Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Buddy Daddies with a nice finish. Prob the only Original I would recommend from this season. Great family vibes with solid comedy. Animation and action looked when it needed to. And managed to create story from start to finish that felt satisfying to watch.
:dame: Buddy daddies?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Bungo just finished as well.

The top ones now will be Vinland, Dr Stone, Demon Slayer, and Hells Paradise.
I would add Heavenly Delusion and Gundam.

Oshi no Ko for drama.

Konosuba for Comedy.

Also there is this show. I am not familiar with the source but the premise sounds kinda nice.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I would add Heavenly Delusion and Gundam.

Oshi no Ko for drama.

Konosuba for Comedy.

Also there is this show. I am not familiar with the source but the premise sounds kinda nice.

Yeah forgot to mention those. Thanks!

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
my-image_13.png

This season was hella mid.

• BSD and Vinland both showcased as AOTY caliber shows.
  • Besides those 2 Danmachi, NieR and Tomo were great. Danmachi had an amazing arc. NieR for the episodes it showcased it highlighted the story telling of the game. Tomo was a rom-com that had great comedy, characters and romance pacing. (Which in general is really really bad in the genre)
  • Then you have a bunch of anime you would like if you liked the genres
    • The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Isekai/Yuri/Worldbuilding
    • The Emmience in Shadow - Iseaki/Comedy/Parody
    • Blue Lock - Shounen/Soccer
    • Buddy Daddies - Comedy
    • To Your Etenrity - Fantasy/Drama
    • Sugar Apple Fairy Tale - Fantasy/Shoujo
    • Kania of the Great Snow Sea - Fantasy/Survival/CGI
  • Both Tales of Outcast and Fire Hunter had good stories. Tales of Outcast more emotionally and Fire Hunter a fantastic and interesting world. Tho animation wise there are issues. Might be better experience to read these rather than watch if you can.
  • Ok were mostly shows that I finished watching weekly, but hard to recommend out of season.
  • Giant Beasts of Ars had all the makings of a great anime that collapsed due to bad animation and high speed rushed pacing. Ninguin Fushin I kind of expected more fukkery then what was given. Grew tired of it. Hero King was a dumb entertaining anime. But the dumb aspect got way too ridiculous. Angel Next Door's writing is some of the worst I have seen in the romance genre. And that is saying something given the genre.